Chapter 27: The Finale

Bella:
The beach party is today and an I excited. Christian says that it's gonna be awesome.
I feel a little bad though Ruby and the the guys had to plan it.
"Princess," Christian says.
"You have got to stop calling me that," I glare at him.
"Sorry princess, I mean Bella," he laughs.

What am I going to wear?
It's an hour before the party and I still haven't decided. Well I've decided on my black laser cut bikini but I have no clue what to wear with it. When I ask Christian all I got was a "you don't have to wear anything with it" than a wink. That dirty minded boyfriend, that I love.
I decide to go with high waisted denim shorts and a lace singlet top.
My sandals are at the bedroom door so I slip them on and go to the bathroom. I place a little makeup on keeping it neutral and my hair in a messy pony tail.
5 minutes before we have to go, I walk back into Christian's room and see him in board shorts and a black singlet with a pair of thongs (flip flops) on.
"Ready babe?" He asks.
I nod and we head down stairs and through the front door to his motorbike.

The party is looking good once we arrive, no one seems to notice out arrival and start telling us how awesome it is.
We quickly locate our friends.
"Thank you guys so much for ticking the last thing off my list," I thank them.
We get our drinks and Ruby grabs her water.
As we're dancing Christian pulls me way.
"Come on I got something to show you."
He takes my hand and we run some way from the party.
I look at him confused,"where are we going?"
"Right here," he says.
We sit and the points to the sky full of stars tonight.
"See all the stars?" He asks.
"Yeah," I reply.
"Well you were one," he says.
I look at him confused edging him to explain.
"Well, you when I first met you, you were a star so far from my reach but as I got to know you became closet. And when I finally asked you it you became a meteorite and crashed down to earth into my arms. What I'm trying to say you are a one in a billion stars. There are more than a billion men out there and you chose me. I got the most beautiful and brightest star. You!" He says bringing my face in between his hands and kissing me on the lips.
That was such a beautiful speech it has me in tears.
"I love you Christian," I say.
He digs around in his pocket before standing an kneeling in front of me.
He opens the box and there is a gorgeous gold ring with a beautiful diamond raised off the band.
"I know your eighteen and I'm nearly nineteen but I really love you Bella. So will you marry me?" He asks.
I tear up again, "yes, of course I will,"
He places the ring on my ring finger and kisses me on the lips.
I've lost all the my family but Christian has given me something a little better. A new beginning, a new family, a new kind of love.
I guess I it's really love.
No scratch that, it's Bad Boy Love.

The end