The weeks to follow - Part 8

(Recap)

I smiled before strolling back into my room and laying in bed reading a sixth book on werewolf's. I had never read so much in one day.

...

A week later - Diagon alley

Draco's POV

It was a Saturday and i had taken Lexi to Diagon alley. She rarely got to go and was bouncing off the walls when mom and dad said i could take her. She grabbed all the money she had saved and she put on her 'puffiest' outfit. I couldn't be happier.

Eventually, we calmed her down enough to teach her to use the fireplace. She screamed her destination and off we went and now here we are. She's running up to store windows every two minutes.It was the beginning of December and it was getting frosty, so every so often i had to swan dive to catch her from falling. She ran up to every wand, pet, and broom shop there was, however never the sweet shops. When she saw quality quidditch supplies, she was ecstatic. I watched her rosey red face light up so brightly, it was like a bulb. She looked at me and begged me to go in, i agreed. I rushed her inside, after catching a glimpse of her gloveless hands.

As we walked in the owner gave her a warm smile as she glided around looking at every broom to ever exist.The main attraction of her attention was an old broom, made for beginners. She looked at every side. Every end. All angles. She ran her finger slowly along it, as though she could feel its potential. Me on the other hand, couldn't see what she found so special about. So, i asked."Lex, why do you like that broom over all the others?" I looked at her with a quizzical look. She turned her head to me and smiled."Wells, it so wood like! And real! And it has bristles dat point out but dey not sharp. And it have engrwavenwents! And it just so petty!" She said beaming and looking at everything. Her tiny mouth was turned into a constant smile and i couldn't be happier

3 days later - the three broomsticks

Hermione's POV:

I was sitting with Draco, Harry, Ron and Ginny in the three broomsticks. We were all indulged in butter beer and our individual stories. It was beautiful bonding.Ginny had just finished a story about her, Fred and George. And it was up for someone else to start a story."Draco, why don't you tell us a story about you and your sister?" Ron suggested, Thats when draco went silent...

2 days later - Malfoy manor

Draco's POV:
Saturday at the three broomsticks had put me off going out for a while, so i decided to fill my time with reading or watching tv, occasionally practicing Quidditch.

The weather was getting colder and luckily we got snow. Lexi loved the snow so you could constantly hear her little gasps and Ooo's as she watched it from the windows.Mom was always taking her out to play in it, sometimes Lexi made the house elf's go out but she always covered them in her coats before hand, she really was quite smart for a little girl.

Hermione had been trying to reach me for a while, my phone had just buzzed for the 5th time today and it's only 11am. I'm sure she was just trying to check on me or try to do something with me to put it all behind us, but i just didn't feel like it. Her friends had siblings who they could share stories about or their little groups adventure stories. What could i possibly say

"Oh yeah, me and Blaise used to skip Class so we could sit in the common room discussing girls" or "Yeah me and Theo, we used to in second year sneak into the girls dorms"

Me and my friends weren't the funniest nor the nicest back in the day and if i even tried to tell and story where we did good, i'd probably get some funny looks. Me and my sister had a very strict home after she was born because we had to keep her safe and a secret. My family were known as bad, the good stories are secret for protection reasons.

I finally decided to get changed and head down stairs properly, i left my phone in my  room because the notifications were doing my head in. I strolled down stairs and walked into the kitchen grabbing a drink from the fridge, i walked to the window over looking the field. Lexi was making snow angels with the house elfs, it was such a pure sight. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV, the news was talking about a new store, most of the channels were on breaks so i chose to pick a movie from the catalog. I picked a random one and watched it, it was quite interesting honestly but it was very...human.

By the time it finished the Lunch bell was going to i went to the dining room where we all sat and ate. My mother talked to us about schools and quidditch. My Father was very quiet, but he usually is at lunch, dinner is his show. Mother spoke for quite a while, we were near to finishing and she had barely had a bite of her food. Lexi was eating quite fast and mother warned her of tummy ache if she continued, I smiled because of her little pout. Lunch was amazing as always, mother discussed me joining the Quidditch team again and lectured me on how important my studies would be this year, like I didn't know.

Dessert was cut short however by a knock on the door and a familiar voice filled the house——————————————————————————————-

Who's voice is it?! Thats what we need to find out isn't it

I'm so sorry i've been away so long, i got really bad writers block and had to focus on my GCSE's but i'm going back to school soon, english should provide inspiration.

I'm happy to be back honestly

Quick question: i am trying to write an actual book, like a completely original book, would you want to know more about it? Please let me know.

Anyway, imma start writing the next chapter, i really Appreciate the support, it makes me really happy :) <3