A Set For The Ace

Asahi can be seen still remembering the feeling of spiking the ball to the other side of the net after he saw Hinata spiking it.

"Hell, yeah! Our fast attacks are gonna run roughshod over Neko!" Hinata exclaimed.

'Neko? They're playing Nekoma?' Asahi thought.

"We're playing a practice match at the end of the Golden Week." Daichi said as he stood behind Asahi.

"Ack!" Asahi grunted and slowly turns away.

"What was that for? And stop running from me!" Daichi yelled.

"I don't want to be anywhere near you when you get mad." Asahi cried.

"Huh? How scary Daichi is then when he gets angry?" Hayasaka asked.

"Scary. Really scary." Rize said.

"Even a big guy like him is scared of Daichi? What is he, a wimp?" Ishigami asked.

"Probably." Miyuki said.

"But I'm not mad right now! Well, talk of Nekoma always sounded like a history lesson to us. Our teams don't really have that rivalry anymore. That said, the "Battle of the Garbage Dumpster: Cat vs Crow" is making a comeback!

We've heard so much about Neko, and now we're gonna be playing them for the first time in years. Doesn't that get you a little hyped?" Daichi asked.

"But I don't know how to face Suga or Nishinoya." Asahi said with a worried look.

"Oh, come on. For all your size, you're still a wimp on the inside, huh? You and Nishinoya are like polar opposites." Daichi said with a tap on his shoulder.

"Can't you sugarcoat your words a little?" Asahi uttered.

"I knew it." Ishigami said.

"Polar opposites? So Nishinoya, who is a small guy acts braver and tougher than Asahi who is bigger than him but is a bit coward and not a courageous one." Mitsuru said.

"You too, better know how to use words very well, Mitsuru. You're making Asahi look like a loser in here." Kokoro said.

"Relax. Neither Suga nor Nishinoya will have a problem with it. Unlike you, they have big hearts." Daichi said.

"Weren't you supposed to be an all-round nice guy?" Asahi asked.

"You get special treatment, wimp that you are. Who cares if you played hooky for a month? So what if things are awkward and you're finding it hard to show up? None of that matters. If there's a chance you might still like volleyball, then that's reason enough to come back.

Oh, and one more thing. You can't let a guy who idolizes aces down, right?" Daichi asked. Asahi looked on his palm once again and gets punched by Daichi in the chest.

"He must come back and prove to Hinata that he still likes Volleyball more than he does!" Fujiwara said.

"But we haven't understood more of the problem between Asahi and Nishinoya and why he is afraid of meeting them again." Ishigami said.

"That broken mop was a sign that their fight from before was really tense and maybe ended up in a personal matter." Kaguya said.

"When someone gets angry, they tend to break things to relieve themselves from stress. Do you think it is the right thing to do, Giyu?" Rize asked.

"I don't know. I'm not as crazy as you." Giyu replied and his cheeks get pinched by Rize.

"You're so cold and dense." Rize pouted.