chapter twenty three

"Appa let go of that wire!" He drops the wire on the ground and I kicked it under the tv stand

It's the fifth day where I basically haven't gone out or honestly socialized with anyone. Marcus is helping Sebastian train, Colton has been glued to his computer screen trying to find things about Vallin and how he fights to help Sebastian out but he's got nothing.

I however stayed in the house cleaning and reorganizing every single room in this house. Hell I was washing the walls yesterday because I was that bored.

Sebastian usually comes home late but I'm usually up because I don't wanna sleep without him so I just stay up watching criminal minds. Literally one of the best shows to ever exist.

All day however Sebastian kept reminding me that I had a punishment coming. I didn't even have to ask him what I did. I honestly thought he would forget about his guard and I doing it since it happened a couple months ago but I guess not.

You know what I hate though? I hated getting up to go downstairs in the middle of the night but I forgot to bring a water bottle upstairs with me. Appa was already on the floor sleeping so I decided to tip toe my way down there.

I'm not sure why I'm scared. I mean I could defend myself but I don't necessarily think I could defend myself against a ghost or a spirit.

As I was sipping on my water I felt a presence behind me which caused to me to shiver.

"Boo."

I jumped and hit my knee on the counter.

"Sebastian!" I whined rubbing my knee. "Don't do that." I hit his chest multiple times. "Was that my punishment?" I asked quickly.

"No."

"What?" I groaned.

"This is." He turned me around and place me on the counter laying me down.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously as my legs began to shake.

"Punishing you." He smirks.

"By doing what exactly?"

"By touching you." He places his hands on my waist pressing my butt against his member.

"I don't necessarily think that's a punishment."

"Shush." He thugs off my underwear and leans down. He licks every part of my area playing around with my bud.

"Sebastian." I moaned out a little too loud.

"Quiet, the neighbors will hear." He jokes cupping my right boob in his hand.

He continues to play around with my clit. He inserts one finger into me and pumps it in and out fast. I arched my back and grind my hips to meet his finger.

"Oh fuck." I moaned digging my nails into his arms.

He stops making me open my eyes but before I can process what's going on he inserts two fingers making me arch my back again.

"Come for me baby." He whispers into my ears. Hearing that made me get even wetter if that's even possible.

I continued to let out loud moans calling out his name in the process.

"Babe I'm going to —" I stopped when he pulls his fingers out.

"Goodnight Saph."

"What?" I asked confused. I see him walking away laughing.

"Sebastian you can't do that!" I whined.

"Yes I can. Like I said your punishment isn't going to be fun."

"Well it was fun while it lasted." I mumbled to myself before grabbing my underwear and stomping my way up into my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I went into my bathroom to clean myself up muttering curses every now and then.

I'm going to murder that bitch.

~

"Little shit." I said throwing a punch at the punching bag. Marcus who was holding it stumbled back a little.

"Geezus bitch! What is up with you?" He asks furrowing his brows.

"Nothing." I mumbled throwing another hard punch.

"Girl, your facial expressions says otherwise. Sit."

"I don't wanna—"

"I said sit child!" He pushes me gently onto the floor. "Now talk."

"Sebastian punished me." I crossed my arm. I wish I had a girl friend to talk to. The closest thing I had to a girl friend was Marcus. I mean don't get me wrong he's a great listener but sometimes you just gotta have one girl friend.

"Punished you? What did you do?" He asked confusingly.

"It was for when I snuck in one of his guards so we could do it." I sighed.

"Do what?"

"Have sex stupid." I slapped his arm.

"Ohhhhhhh I remember. Sebastian was so pissed." He chuckles loudly. "How did he punish you?" He wiggles his eyebrows making my cheeks go pink.

"He uhhh.... he hmm—"

How do I put this without being embarrassed?

.....

Nevermind there is no way to put it without it being embarrassing.

"Spit it out!" He spats looking very impatient.

Whore.

"Hefingeredme." I said quickly. This is so embarrassing.

"What?"

Is he deaf? Like c'mon now.

"Hefingeredme."

"Speak slower."

He's officially an asshole. Put him on my hit list.

"He fingered me." I covered my face with hands. I peaked through my finger to see Marcus' lips tugged upwards into a grin.

"You're upset because he fingered you? I thought girls liked—-"

"I'm not mad because he fingered me, I'm mad because he didn't let me finish." I snapped quickly.

Marcus quickly starts laughing loudly rolling around on the ground.

"It's not funny." I poured crossing my arms.

"It's not funny." He repeats trying to hold in his laugh. It doesn't work since he continued bursting in laughter once again.

"Marcus it's not funny!" I whined.

"It kinda is."

I hate men.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: february 3rd, 2021

Thank you for over 25k reads, I really hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!

Happy February! Do you have a valentine yet cuz I sure don't. #fuckvalentines #singleforlife #donthitmeup #heartbroken #thisisajokedonttakeitseriously

Have a great day and week! Stay safe, and remember to love yourself. MUAH!