Chapter 18: Too Childish!

On the eighth day after the starship set off to sail, Yang Yang finally felt the existence of his Soul Power.

It was a very mysterious feeling, as if his sixth sense was opened and it's like he gained extra ears and eyes.

However, Yang Yang couldn't control his perception ability very well for the time being. Sometimes, he could feel the Soul Power surging in his Soul Palace and when he can't, he would be blasted by the animal balls.

But after all, he's still improving.

Archibald has personally guided Yang Yang these days and his temper was good enough to teach Boy Scouts. Archibald was relieved to see that Yang Yang could finally sense his Soul Power.

However, he had yet to feel completely relieved when Yang Yang happily came out of the door and continued to work hard, “I shall learn the next step of using my Soul Power.”

These days, he also learned from Roth the requirements for controlling the Soul Cubeㅡmarking the Soul Power.

Therefore, he must at least mobilize his own Soul Power in order to "mark".

Yang Yang “I will have to continue to trouble the Duke.”

Archibald “...”

Archibald did not refuse.

His feelings towards Yang Yang are a bit complicated. At first, he was an inconspicuous "plaything" then a clever "tanuki" who tells lies and then a "shameless" man who deceives people with a egg... Of course, these days he also saw Yang Yang's seriousness and extraordinary perseverance.

T/N: egg - child

He can't simply define Yang Yang according to "like or hate", but one thing he was sure ofㅡhe's not good at dealing with Yang Yang.

However, he couldn't persuade himself to leave and to not be concerned with Yang Yang.

Yang Yang was unaware of the complex mood of Archibald. In his eyes, Archibald was a righteous and easy-going big boy without his outward appearance of the brilliant "Military Star" and "Duke".

Overall, Yang Yang liked Archibald.

But before starting the next step of their training session, another thing came to fruition.

It was just at the end of dinner when Archibald's terminal suddenly rang a communication request. After the call, he received another email. When he finished reading the email, his face became dignified.

Archibald looked at Yang Yang.

Yang Yang was already immune to Archibald's "unhappy face" and asked, “Was it about me?”

Archibald nodded and said, “The result of the artificial insemination came out. The samples in the Incubation Center were indeed mine, but the Medical Research Institution did not find the person who leaked the samples. Their access level is very high, but the data and traces of transferring the samples were all cleared and the authorized personnels in question had self-certified testimonies.”

Yang Yang was surprised, “Zhou Hua is that powerful?”

Gu Lita dropped the knife and fork in her hand and sneered, “This can't be Zhou Hua. It should be done by the person, who's thigh he's holding. Since the Doton Family has been flourishing in the past two years, they wanted to take over. Now, there are a lot of people who want to make the Dotons to be in chaos.”