Chapter 15

|3 weeks later|
•SARIAH•

Krew called me this morning and told me that he found someone that could possibly be a key to get my father out of prison. I wasted no time getting dressed and now I was just waiting for him to come and pick me up.

Looking down at my phone I see Krew text me telling me he was outside so I turn the tv off and walk out. Locking the door I walk over to his car and he opens the door for me and I get it.

He closes my door before getting in and driving off.

"How you doing today". He asked placing his hand on my lap and I move it.

"Wassup with you why you move my hand". He asked looking over at me before looking back at the road.

"Look it's really nice that you're helping me with my dad and everything but we aren't together and if you want to be together you have to show me that you only want to be with me". I said staring at him and he nods his head.

"I can do that and I already started the process". He said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, really and what did you do". I asked waiting for an answer.

"I cut that bitch off and I told the guys to stop fucking with her friends so we ain't seen them in a few weeks". He said glancing over at me.

"You should've done that the first time after you knew you were going to pursue me". I said rolling my eyes on the low.

"Look I know that and I apologize for not cutting shorty off as soon as she said that shit but I'm taking the necessary steps I need to take in order to make you my girl now don't move my head again". He said placing his hand on my thigh again causing me to blush shaking my head.

|10 minutes later|

We pulled up outside this abandon looking building. I look over at him watching as he gets out waiting for me. Getting out I follow him inside looking around and the inside looks a little bit better than the outside.

"Come on". He said grabbing my hand dragging me to the back.

We walked into this office and his friends were sitting around talking.

"Where she at". He asked as soon as we walked in and everybody got quiet.

"She downstairs in the basement". He said and he gestured his head to the door and everybody got up and walked out.

I just quietly followed them to the basement and I could see a girl sitting there looking scared.

" Let's get straight to it tell me what you saw". Krew said starting at the girl.

"I was walking from the store and I heard this girl screaming so I went to go and check it out and there was this man with a dragon tattoo on his arm and he just killed her and left her there and then that's when this other man came to check on her and that's when the police showed up and I just ran". She said as everybody listened to her.

"I should have stayed to tell them they had the wrong guy but I was just so scared". She said breaking down.

"You said he had a dragon tattoo on his arm". Vic asked her and she nodded her head.

"Man, that's that nigga Desmond y'all know the side we had beef with a few months back". Vic said and all the guys nodded.

"Bring him to me". Krew said not taking his eyes off of me.

"That man that you saw that came to help her that was my father and he's in prison for something he didn't do would you be willing to testify to get him out". I asked causing the girl to look over at me.

"Yes, I will he seemed so friendly when he was trying to help her". She said nodding and I just got so happy that I hugged her.

"Thank you so much". I said as we both cried hugging each other.

" Let's go we got work to do". Krew said and everybody walked out of the basement.

"Y'all two stay in the living room and watch tv till I'm ready to do". He said and we nodded before going to go sit down.

"So tell me about your dad". She said causing me to look over at her smiling.

"What". She asked with a small laugh.

"You're the first girl to ever ask me to tell you about my dad I'm just shocked". I said and she had a frown on her face.

"Watching him from afar you can tell he is caring". She said and I gave her a small smile.

"My father had autism so people tease him and talk down on him". I said looking down at my fingers playing with them.

"Tell me about him". She said excitedly bouncing in her spot.

I started to tell her about what he likes to do and his hobbies and she seemed genuinely interested.

I might just have a friend...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE