𝟐𝟎 - 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜

(y/n)'s POV

My eyes squinted open slowly. My body ached allover but the baby was ok. My arms were stretched out to either side above my head. Tight, sharp clamps scraped my wrists as I tried to move, leaving my hands limp and numb.

I was dazed and tired, I don't remember what happened after I was crammed onto Athena's ship, she most likely drugged me and that's how she managed to get me here.

Lifting my head, I observed my surroundings. I was placed in the centre of a large circular room, lit by one singular light that hung above my head, where the light couldn't reach darkness took it's place.

A good ten metres above the floor, a balcony ran round the whole circumference of the room. It was only partially visible but when my eyes eventually adjusted to the view I noticed...Athena, watching down on me.

She leaned on the railings of the balcony and I could see a small smirk creep onto her face as we locked eyes.

"I was beginning to think you'd never wake up" she muttered, she now walked around the circular platform, trailing her hands aling the railing. Her eyes full of hatred as they bared down on me.

I tried to wriggle my wrists free of their bonds but they only clamped down tighter.

"I climbed out of the bottom of that waterfall half dead. Every bone in my body was shattered to pieces. Do you want to know the only thing that kept me going?" she didn't give me time to respond "knowing that one day I could inflict the same pain on you, get my revenge"

Connected to the balcony was a stairway leading down to the floor, Athena slowly prowled down it and towards me. "After years of rehabilitation on Alderaan, I eventually returned to the Sith, to find Dooku dead and to hear that you had run off to join the merry band of the Jedi"

Now she stood only a few feet away, she lifted her chin slightly and looked down at me in utter disgust. I didn'y say anything, my only response was to ignore her. This angered her as she violently grabbed my face with one hand, her nails dug into my skin.

Now I spoke, but not with anger or with pain, but with sorrow and guilt. four words. "I loved you too"

she grinded her teeth and clenched her jaw then her fist made contact with my face. Just missing my nose but landing a punch in my lips, I could taste the blood slowly trickle down from the new gash made. I was unbothered by the pain though, I needed to get through to her , I had hope that my sister was still in that in there somewhere.

"Athena, please lis-" she raised her other hand now but instead of hitting me with it, she wrapped a piece of fabric round my face then pulled it tight so that it pressed up into my mouth as a gag.

"I don't want to hear it" her expression almost looked sad but before I could observe it any longer she turned her back to me and headed back up the steps and onto the balcony.

The gag restricted me from speaking so the only noise I could make now was screams and whines as huge waves of pain suddenly struck over my body, I threw my head back, writhing around in agony.

Athena stood by a console and her finger hovered over a small red button, this button connected to the chains which connected to the clamps on my wrists. Electricity pulsed through my veins and spread throughout my entire body.

the only emotion that was stronger than the pain, was the fear. Fear for the baby.

anakin's POV

A harrowing scream sounded from the building ahead of us. Obi-wan sensed my panic and followed close as I raced over to the large circular structure where the screams of pain were coming from. (y/n)'s screams of pain.

We reached an iron door, scraping at the handle the door wouldn't budge. Locked. Puling out my lightsaber I surged it through the door and carved out a hole big enough for us all to fit through. Climbing through it along with obi-wan and the troopers we held our weapons out, it was pitch black inside.

Then light spilled into the centre of the room.

(y/n).

(y/n)'s POV

When Athena heard the sound of other voices outside, she had shut off the lights.

Now they were back on I squinted as my eyes had to adjust to view the new figures that had joined us in the room. I noticed the familiar Armor of clone troopers and the blue light of obi-wans lightsaber, then Anakin.

"(y/n)!" he yelled over, I wanted to reassure him that i was ok but i could only whine from behind the gag.

Only just recovering from the first wave of torture, luckily I could feel the baby was alive. that's all that mattered.

Anakin now noticed Athena, he imminently charged at her "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT"

"ugh-ugh-ugh" she responded shaking her head, her finger once again hovered over the red button. "you make one move and she will pay for that"

Anakin stopped in his tracks, he clenched his jaw in frustration (GIF above).

I couldn't hold back the screams as again my body felt like it had been set alight, the sparks surged through my veins. I thrashed around helplessly, the clamps on my wrist scraped against my skin and drew blood.

"NO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I DIDN'T MOVE"

"oops, my finger slipped" Athena cackled.

"THATS IT. OPEN FIRE"

Immediately the troopers aimed and shot their blasters at Athena, in one swift movement she had pulled out her lightsaber and was deflecting the shots with ease.

"Anakin, I'll keep her occupied. You, go get (y/n)" Obi-wan instructed, whilst making his way to Athena

Anakin's focus turned to me as he jumped off the balcony and ran over, he quickly observed the damage on my face then gently removed my gag and held his hand on my cheek "hey, look at me" I was dropping in and out of consciouness "hey? you're ok, you're safe. i'm here"

Slashing through the chains that held me up he caught me in his arms as I collapsed to the floor. He stroked my hair as if we were back on Coruscant in his room. His hand then travelled down to my stomach, where he lightly massaged his hand back and forth.

I took a sigh of relief. I was safe. The baby was safe.

Anakin's eyes widened in panic, they travelled up to my face slowly in shock.

"what? what is it?" I murmured as my brows furrowed in confusion. His breathing quickened and he once again moved his attention to my stomach.

"no. no. no. oh my god. OH MY GOD" his expression brimmed horror.

"Anakin, what's going on? ANAKIN?"

a/n

my writing got a bit sloppy in this chapter, sorry I'm so tired.

also sorry to leave you on a cliff hangar AHHHHH.