14.

A tender kiss behind her ear. It woke Soomin from her deep slumber. The arms around her, that had held her through the night were now loosening up. She turned around, halting his actions.

Namjoon looked quite alert but his eyes were soft as they gazed at her. She lifted her hand and grabbed onto his neck, bringing him closer to her lips. She wanted to feel his warmth.

The kiss was slow yet passionate. She didn't expect him to go further but didn't stop him either when it travelled beneath her shirt.

She gasped at the feel of his rough hand against her naked breast.
"Are you sure?" Always the gentleman, she thought even as she nodded in agreement.

Their clothes soon lay in a pile on the floor as their bodies molded together. They fit perfectly against each other, their bodies moving in sync as they made love to each other.

Sweat dripped down Namjoon's face as he lifted himself onto his elbows, enough to look into her eyes. The way her face was twisted in an expression of ecstasy drove him crazy. It made him to thrust fast and deep earning a moan in the form of his name.

"Look at me, Soomin." He said in a strained voice. It was hard to open her eyes but she did and the sight blew her mind away. His eyes held his whole heart, a whole universe. Her grip tightened on his shoulders as they reached their high, their eyes still locked onto each other.

When he fell on top of her later, she finally understood what it meant to see stars. She gently moved her fingers through his sweat slick hair as he breathed heavily against her shoulder.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." She said when Namjoon finally spooned her from behind, still naked and recovering. His chuckle was quite, her body vibrating along with him. He leisurely caressed her torso making her feel loved, which Soongho had failed to do since the start.

"I'm glad." Namjoon's deep voice brought her back from past. "If you allow me, I'll give you more orgasms like this." It was her turn to laugh. She turned around, wanting to look at her partner, with his hair messy and those illegal dimples popping out. "You have my permission to touch me whenever you want, Kim Namjoon."

He raised his eyebrow cockily. "Are you sure, anytime?" She nodded, her smile the widest he had ever seen.

His smile was pure evil, Soomin thought as he made her lay back on her back and started kissing her again. She didn't mind as she put her hands all over him, memorizing every dip and curve on his body.

His kisses started getting away from her lips now and over her neck where he left a few marks which only made her go crazy with desire.

He kissed her all the way down her body and attacked her core with his tongue. Her cries of pleasure were music to his ears as he paid his attention completely on her. He wanted to make her feel pleasure that she had been denied so long. He wanted to make her feel loved and for that he could get a little carried away, he though.

It wasn't long before she was gushing all over his face and she was surprised to see him grinning when he came back to and made love to her once again.

In this time, right before the night ended and the new day started they lived in this safe bubble. They didn't know what the future held for them in store but right now the only thing that mattered was their unspoken and forbidden love.