Chapter 16

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Zoya was sleeping peacefully, feeling his warmth in her hand...

she was smiling in her sleep when the azan reached her ears and she opened her eyes...

as her eyes got opened she saw her husband lay next to her, sleeping peacefully...

She turned, and took her dupatta, covering her head, listening to the azan, looking at her husband... adoring him to the fullest...

Soon the azan came to an end and Zoya mumbled a dua and then sat on the bed...

She slowly tried to untangle her hand from his when Fahad woke up and looked at Zoya.. "bari jldi hai hath churwany ki!" (Why are you in such a hurry to untangle your hand?)

Zoya looked at fahad and then said taking her hand back from his "azan ho chuki hai, namaz parhni hai!" (its prayer time, have to offer prayer)

Fahad smiled and said, looking at his wife "jao wadu kro, aj sath mein namaz adda krty hayn!" (Go and do your abulation; we will offer the prayer together)

Zoya smiled at him and then stood up, as she came out of the washroom doing wadu (abulation) and saw fahad waiting for her to come... as she came out and was dropping her dupatta in namaz style, fahad spoke

"lay the mats! I will be coming in a while!"

Zoya blinked her eyes, as Fahad had gone to do his wadu...

fahad came out to see zoya standing near the prayer mats.... his prayer mat was a bit forward, then her... Fahad smiled and walked there, and soon both started to pray...

completing the prayer, zoya stood up and opened her dupatta... she then looked at fahad, who was all ready to sleep yet again... zoya looked at her and then was about to walk from there when fahad voiced out, "kahan ja rhi ho zoi?" (Where are you going Zoya?)

Zoya turned to him, looked at him, and said "in room!"

Fahad frowned and asked "to yeh room nhi hai?" (This is also a room)

Zoya bit her lips with a smile and said "dua ko kaam tha mere sy, so mein usky pass ja rhi hun!" (dua has some work to me, so i am going to her)

Saying this, Zoya hurriedly opened the door and went out... Fahad giggled to himself and said "how much will you run zoya? you have to come back to me, sooner!"

Fahad turned around and soon sleep...

Here Zoya came out of his room with a smile and then walked into Dua's room...

she opened the door to see dua was going to bed to sleep...

but when she saw the door getting open and she saw Zoya coming inside, and a smirk came to her lips... Zoya saw this and huffed a breath...

"arey bhabhi jaan, aiay aiay!" (oh, sister-in-law, come come)

Zoya rolled her eyes listening to dua and said "dua, shut up!"

Dua laughed while saying "arey asy kesy? Can i know why are you here?" (why so? can i know why are you here?)

Zoya sat on the bed and took her mobile and replied to her "sonay ky liay!" (to sleep)

Dua climbed the bed and spoek coming behind zoya "q apny kamry mein neend nhi a rhi thi kya?" (why? weren't you feeling sleepy in your room?)

Zoya turned to dua, who was laughing... so, taking the pillow, zoya started to hit dua, who kept laughing, looking at zoya's face....

And soon the duo fall on the bed, laughing, with the room filed with cushions and pillows on the floor...

soon they took the things and then fell on the bed to get some sleep....

..................

A short one!
How was it?
Do tell about the update!
Will be waiting for the review!

#OkThanksBye