100

"Who are

"Who are...". "Karma". Hoseok cuts Jin off. "Sekhmet, how are you psychopath?". Dami asked. "I feel like I got crazier". Hoseok chuckled. "How are you?". Hoseok asked. "Bored". Dami stretches and looks at Jin. "My bad". Dami bowed. "You took my son?". Jin hissed. "Not really". Dami yawned. "You're... Karma?". Bobby says.

"Just call me Dami". Dami said. "Why did you take my son to heaven!?!". Jin yelled. "Cause that's were he's from?". Dami scratches her ear. "No he...". "I know mother". Jimin says. "I know everything". Jimin said and Jin looks at him. "Wh-what are you talking about sweetie?". Jin smiled nervously. "Mother, I'm a God". Jimin said.

"You told him?". Jin gave Dami a dark glare. "I explained to him, I didn't tell him anything". Dami corrects. "So... You know that we're Gods?". Hoseok asked Jimin and Jimin nods. "Thank god!". Hoseok sighs in relief and released all his power he was hiding. "Ngh!". Beomgyu leaned against a wall and Bobby drops to his knees.

"Hoseok!". Jin yells while shivering. "Sorry babe, but I've been hiding my powers in for so long and I have to release it". Hoseok said. Hoseok looks at Jimin and he raised a brow. "You aren't affected?". Hoseok said. "I don't even know what's going on right now". Jimin said. Hoseok stares at him and looks at Dami. "What God is he?".

"No clue". Dami said. "So he isn't Hades?". Hoseok asked. "Really?". Dami blinked. "You know damn well Kyungsoo is Hades". Dami rolled her eyes. "You really don't know who he is?". Dami asked Hoseok and Hoseok shook his head. "Weird, I know". Hoseok huffed. "How is that weird?". Jin asked.

"Because I know everything love". Hoseok smiled. "You don't know... ". "I know about your relationship". Hoseok tilts his head at Beomgyu. Beomgyu turns his head and blushes. "Now Dami". Hoseok says. "Yo?". Dami said. "Does Jimin know everything?". Hoseok says and Dami smirked. "Everything". Dami said.

"Wonderful!". Hoseok clapped. "Jin, I'll be taking Jimin for a moment". Hoseok said. "No! I just... ". Hoseok snaps his fingers and everyone but Jimin and Dami went to sleep. "Hey! What did you do!?!". Jimin yelled. "Easy, I would never hurt Jin". Hoseok told him. "Why are you devoted to Jin?". Dami asked and Hoseok smiled.

"Even though I know everyone's secret doesn't mean that I will tell mines". Hoseok says. "That's not fair". Dami scoffed. "Why do I have to be fair?". Hoseok asked. "I'm a God, not a human". Hoseok winks at her and grabs Jimin's wrist. "We need to have a chat". Hoseok says and they disappeared.

Dami sighs and looked at the Gods who were on the floor. "He is so ridiculous". Dami groaned. "What did you do to my wife?".

Dami's eyes widened and Ken glared at her.

'Shit'.