55. Hermione's Isolation

"I can't believe I'm stuck in this room! I am meant to be in the Griffindor Tower where my friends are!" moaned Hermione to no one in particular as she yet again paced the room.

"They know I'm the smartest witch around!" she stopped and thought for a moment, yes that must be it! She must be here because she was doing so well they thought that she would be better off to study without any distractions in place i.e. the other students.

If that was true why was she given something that a seven year old could work out? What were they thinking?

It must be a joke of some sort yes that was it a joke, they must be testing her to see how quickly she was able to finish it.

"Why is it so damn hard to do this, I'm the smartest witch around, this should be a piece of cake but everything I fill it in with the answer it always turns red stating that's it's wrong!" she threw her work sheet at the closest wall after putting it into a ball.

"Fine I can't do that one I'll try another work sheet and.... where's my wand? I need to look for it otherwise Professor Dumbledore will have my neck for it, he made sure that I got this wand when he picked me up from home and took me to Ollivanders!

It was one that helped me get this far by getting magic off Harry the same with Ron but now I can't find it!"

She searches everywhere but she still couldn't find her wanted at all.

"Where in Dumbledore's name is my wand? I can't do anything if I don't have it, I need to get out of here, I need more books to read and to tell the teachers that even the brightest witch can't finish these they are just way to hard.

She went and sat down on her bed and saw a new book sitting there which was nothing but a stupid story book something called Tales of Beetle and Bard, how was she meant to pass the stupid time with nothing but a child's book?!

"Hey you stupid house elves get me something more my range of knowledge! Professor Dumbledore would be upset that his smartest student wasn't getting what she needed to keep learning!"

An house elf that was assigned to her that day popped in.

"What cans Grippy helps with?" he asked nervously twisting this pillow case in his hands a nervous habit he had picked up just recently.

"Yes you stupid elf I'm the smartest witch around and I demand that you get me something that will test me in my knowledge!" she screamed at him, he popped away due to his nerves.

Not ten minutes later another elf came in with another book, a first year potion book in her hand.

"Misters Headmasters said to Fraggale that yous can haves this book, wills help yous" she said placing it down and took her finished work and left a light snack on the table and fresh water and disappeared again.

Hermione looked at the book she was given and saw that she knew it by sight, it was the first years potions book! Why in Merlin's name did the fake Headmaster give her that?! Her grades were at the top!

"I demand someone get me something that I can use my brain against not something that's for children!! I demand someone to come here right now!"

The door opened to reveal both Minerva and Tom standing there, they at first watched the girl to see what she did next, which she flipped the table over in anger.

"Well I never!" said Minerva as she gasped in shock watching one of her lions.

"Miss Granger we are here as your head of house and as Headmaster to talk about what has landed you here in the first place" said Tom as he came in followed by Minerva waving his wand to fix the upturned table.

"Sit and we will talk" said Tom leaving no room for an argument.

"You're a fake Headmaster, professor Dumbledore is a much better Headmaster than you'll ever be it would be better if you just leave" shouted Hermione at Tom but he ignored her.

"We have put you here due to you attacking your fellow students, your grades have dropped so much that you are so far behind, we will be getting you a tutor to help you catch up" said Tom as he took a drink of water.

"What do you mean I'm the smartest witch around! I don't need tutors to catch up! It's those idiots that need it now me!" screamed Hermione.

"Miss Granger please understand, your grades have slipped to that of a P, if you don't pick them up you could be expelled" said Minerva to her.

"That's some kind of sick joke even for you professor, my grades are perfect! I don't even know why you sent those stupid elves gave me story books and a potions book for first year students, I'm in third year!"

"Miss Granger you can't catch up unless you go back over the basics and get your grades up again. I know you can do it, your tutor will be with you six days a week where you will go over two subjects daily and then hopefully your grades will go up once again" said Tom.

"My grades are perfect you hear me you imposter!"

Tom hold up her recent papers and see that most if not all of them is marked in red meaning that there was more mistakes than normal even for her!

"This can't be you changed it all you imposter!"

" I can't change it Miss Granger the only magical signature on this work is yours and your teachers, I have nothing to do with this at all, your tutor will be here tomorrow morning after breakfast, I suggest you finish the work given to you, have dinner and get an early night. Goodbye Miss Granger" said Tom as he got up and both him and Minerva left the room.

If you hadn't of guessed she isn't smart at all. Since her wand got taken away from her the magic that it was stealing from Harry has stopped so she has only the intelligence of what a seven year old would have.