35: Gave up

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Joon, follow him." Yoongi quickly called for the other who was baffled by the situation.

"How?" He muttered but somehow decided to follow Jungkook.

Jungkook was seething in anger as he drove at full speed to the location. He internally prayed for the safety of the blond. He can't imagine something more bad happening to the innocent male. Different imaginations were hitting his mind like, what if he ran into an accident.. what if he tried to commit suicide again?

"Damn." Jungkook punched the steering wheel in his wild thoughts. He sped up more.

"Be safe, be safe Tae." He ranted while driving and soon he was near that site.

....................

"What the hell? Get rid of his car as well. Quick."  A voice rang in the ear of the poor man who curtly nodded and replied with a small yes. Turning his car back as he informed others to go to the decided location.

He quickly marched out of the car once he saw the abandoned car. Gesturing to the other male with him, he took control of Taehyung's car and another man drove behind him. He started the engine and jumped out of the car after increasing the speed of the engine, pointing the car to a slope, far away from the city. The car slipped from the slope and crashed on the ground... leaving nothing but broken pieces of the motor.

"All done. Let's go."

......................

Once Jungkook arrived at the destined place, his heart thumped loudly when he found nothing... nothing at all. He quickly dialed Yoongi's number who told him about the last location of Taehyung's car. At that moment, Namjoon also arrived at the spot.

"Jk. What do you think?" He asked as Jungkook was hurrying back to his car.

"I don't know. But I swear if someone is trying to hurt him, I will kill that person with my bare hands."

........................

Jimin was surprised to see the same black car parked near his house.

"That silver fur ball is again here." He grumbled and walked out of his car with a thought to knock on the window and ask about his presence. But to his dismay, he never get that chance as someone from behind grabbed him by his right wrist and spun him around, so that his back was touching something hard from behind.

He was about to yell when a hand covered his mouth.

"I just want to talk. Don't make a scene." A husky voice called behind him and he felt goosebumps on his whole body. He mentally cursed when he found no one in the area.. not a single soul to help him.

Where the hell is he again?

He took a mental note to give a proper lecture to his guard for disappearing again.

He felt the other person drag him a bit and they both end up in the car's back seat. Once the hand was off of his mouth, Jimin head-butted the other male, who hissed in response.

"WHAT THE HELL. HELP! HELP! HE- Mmmph." Yoongi quickly covered his mouth again.

"Will you shut up for a moment? I am not here for you."

In turn, Jimin let out some very incoherent and muffled words, unintentionally wetting other's palm in the process.

"Eekk. Shut up ok. I am not kidnapping you for now." Yoongi again hissed and shoot a glare at the other and felt extremely satisfied when Jimin sunk in the seat, a bit terrified.