Chapter 14 - The evil emperor of the universe! Lord Frieza!

Gohan, Krillin and Goku have gone to check out the huge power levels nearby. They come across a Namekian village and in front of it, three people. One is large and pink, another is green and the middle one is sitting in a floating pod and is small with horns.

"Ok Gohan, we're just going to observe from a distance. They've already proved they're hostile, so we don't want to be seen," Krillin whispers.

The small one demands the dragon ball, but they refuse, so the pink one kills a lot of them.
But suddenly, 4 strong Namekians show up. The pink one kills them all as well though.

"Krillin! We have to do something! We can't just watch them die!" Gohan says.

"There's nothing we can do Gohan. They're too strong! Right Goku?" Krillin looks over to Goku, who has a determined look.

"When I see an opportunity, we'll fly in and knock back the pink one. Then, we'll grab as many namekians as we can. Gohan, go back to the cave now," he explains. Krillin looks shocked, but nods. Gohan flies off and both wait for an opportunity.

—————

Vegeta flies around on namek, looking for a namekian village. But everything looks the same and he can't see any signs of civilisation.

"Dammit... I have to find at least one dragon ball. If I do, I can hide it until Frieza gives up and then I can take them all for myself. And then... I'll have my wish for immortality!" he says to himself, chuckling slightly.

Suddenly, a blast hits him to the ground. He looks around and sees a purple alien standing above him with his arms crossed.

Vegeta smiles. "Hello, Cui. I was meaning to pay you a visit at some point, so it's lucky I ran into you," he says.

Cui aims his palm at him. "Don't try to talk your way out of this one Vegeta. Frieza heard that you're planning to go against him, so I've been sent to eliminate you. If I do, I'll get a promotion and be like Zarbon and Dodoria. So, I'm not sorry about this, because it may be business, but it's also personal. Goodbye Vegeta."

Vegeta breaks out into a laugh. "Hahaha! You?! Defeat me?! What a joke! Kinda like you," he says as he calms down. "Tell me Cui... what's your power level?"

Cui frowns as he answers, "18,000, same as yours. But I will win this fight, I know it. Why?"

"Well, you see Cui, a lot can and has changed in the year I've been gone. A saiyan gets more powerful every time they come back from the brink of death. And that's happened to me. So when I'm done with all of Frieza's men, he'd better watch out, because I'm coming for him."

Cui looks terrified as Vegeta begins to power up. He flies away, trying to escape, but Vegeta appears in front of him and sinks his fist into his stomach, coming out the other side. Cui falls dead and lifeless to the ground.

His fist dripping with blood, Vegeta looks at it. "Dammit! I'm still not stronger than Kakarot was when he overpowered me in our fight. I'll find a way to become stronger than him, no matter what it takes."

—————

The gravity controls are confusing, but I figure them out quickly enough. I set the gravity to 30g, which is three times that of King Kai's planet. I turn it up and struggle to stand.

"Woah! My body feels like lead! Oh man, if this is 30g, I can't wait to see how strong I'll get when I train under 100g! Alright, let's get started."

I start my high gravity training.

—————

Dodoria and Zarbon's scouters beep.

"Huh," Zarbon says. "I believe Vegeta's power level just reached 32,000. But that can't be possible. That would mean he's stronger than us."

Frieza shrugs it off and says, "If you too are weaker than Vegeta, than it just means I'll have three big-headed weaklings to clean up. Dodoria. Kill on the elders children please?"

Dodoria sends a blast at a namekian child, killing him instantly. The elder reluctantly hands over the dragon ball and Dodoria snaps his neck.

Goku sees an opening while Dodoria's back is turned. "Now!" he yells, and kicks Dodoria down. Krillin grabs the child and they fly off.

"Dodoria, go after them and kill them," Frieza demands. He flies off and chases them, but when he is far enough away he is kicked down by Vegeta.

"Agh! Vegeta! What do you want?" Dodoria asks.

Vegeta grins menacingly. "For you to die. Your power level is 22,000, correct? Then you'll be no problem at all," he answers. Dodoria is terrified and tries to escape, just like Cui, but Vegeta sends a blast up at Dodoria, vaporising him effortlessly.

He smiles evilly.