Where Am I?

I awoke dazed and confused, not knowing where I was. I felt areas of pressure in different parts of my body. When my eyes finally semi focused to the darkened room, I saw a figure sitting across the table from me.

"Ah, good gentlemen, your awake. So how was your slumber. Did you oh so dream of a cheerful dream." The voice on the loud speaker was seemingly happy. He sounded as if he were narrating a fairy tail.

"Today you two fine men will be part of a game. Its a fight to the finish, its a prowel to the powel, a day of revelations." He paused. "On the table placed in front of you is a gun. You two gallavant men will be released from your restraints in ten minutes. By now you figured that only one can survive. I think you should get to know each other." And the speaker went off with a slight *beep.

I looked at the man across from me, cursing and flailing his body in a sad attempt to break free. "Who are you!" He boomed at me.

"My names Henry, and I have a wife and three children."

He waited a few moments as if he was trying to decipher me.

"James, no job, highschool dropout, no family."

"What do you suppose were here for? I've never done a thing in my life." I asked.

"I don't know but, I mean no disrespect but, I'm not dieing" James said.

"Look we can both get out of this we just have to work our arms and get loose." I said. By time we discussed further our ten minutes were up, and one by one restraints were being let loose. Finally only our hands we're left.

"You don't have to do this" I said

"Oh yes I do" he replied.
Finally our restraints were released and he made no time to waste in grabbing the gun.

"Please I have kids," I begged.

"Yea and I have life."

He pulled the trigger then BAM! A bullet was not in henry but it was inside of James.

I felt SO angry. The last 30 men had all done the same thing. They all reached for the gun (which wasn't loaded,) and they all got a bullet in their head.

"Shouldn't have reached for the gun." I thought. Someone had to clean these streets...