Part 4

Y/N nodded and was about to say something when she heard the door open something wrap her leg she looked down and saw a little girl. "Hi there" Y/N said, she already was excited at making a new friend. "Hi" she said back. Y/N looked at her and smiled. "Can you hold me" she asks randomly. She looked at her confused but then agreed. Y/N then picked her up and sat her on my hip. "So what's your name cutie" she said tickling her side. She giggled and said "Melanie" YN smiled and said "cute name for an adorable girl" and then looked at Jonah to see him staring at her in shock but smiling a bit. She looked at him confused and mouthed 'what' he chuckled softly and just said 'nothing' the door then bursted open and someone shouted "WHATS UP BIG J" Jonah saw that it was the boys and grabbed Y/N and pulled her to bed and said "get out" The boys saw that there was someone in his bed but they couldn't see who. "Jonah you didn't tell us you were having your one night stand right now" said Jack. With that Y/N head popped up in confusion. "What are one night stands" she asked confused. Jonah's eyes widened at her innocence and then said "don't worry about it angel" and pecked her forehead.

While that was happening the boys were staring at the girl in amazement. Why you ask. Well first of she was holding Melanie a 3 year old girl that would not talk to anyone but Jonah. She would only give short responses and nod her head when she was talking with someone else. She wouldn't even let anyone touch her. If someone did she would scream and start crying for Jonah. The boys have tried but they've always failed and now they have this mysterious girl in their life that can calm Melanie down and the second reason they were amazed, Jonah. He wasn't snapping at her or giving her his usual cold stare, he was staring at her in a loving way. Which they haven't seen in a long time. They were happy for him. "So who's this" asked Daniel.

"So who's this" said Daniel. Jonah looked away from Y/N to answer with "This is Y/N my friend" and then turned back to Y/N and said "come on Angel I have to take you home" Y/N looked up at him and asked "Can I stay for the night" All Jonah wanted to do was let her stay but her parents would be worried and if they find out where she was then they might ban her from seeing him, and he didn't like the idea of that. "I'm sorry angel but you can't" he said. "Oh" she said sadly. He saw the sad look on her face and then quickly said "but you can come tomorrow and we can do whatever you want" He saw her face lit up and smiled. He then looked at the door and saw the boys standing there smiling. His smiled faded away and he said "get out" Zach then wiped a fake tear away and said "I can feel the love" The boys laughed and then left the room. Jonah then looked at Y/N and saw a sleeping Melanie on her shoulder while Y/N was softly singing to her. He smiled at the two and wondered, this woman is something different. He got Melanie off of her shoulder trying not to wake her up and put her in her room. He quickly came back and said "Come one Angel we gotta go" She looked at him and pouted. "But J I wanna stay here" she whined. After a while of arguing he gave in when Y/N gave him her best puppy dog eyes she could. What is this girl doing to me he thought.
Skip to the morning...
Jonah woke up in worry when he heard a sob next to him. He looked at where It came from and saw that Y/N was on the corner of the bed rolled up into a ball.