Chapter 10

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes, he was currently laying on his cold and hard prison bed and he couldn't wait for the day when he would finally be able to get of this shithole. Life in prison wasn't exactly hard for him, he had been through way worse, however fulfilling his mission was a lot harder that he had first initialized. The prisoner sighed softly, when the fuck would that fuckface finally decide to show his face huh?

The raven haired boy had been in prison for 3 months now, and because he was considered as a huge threat to society the government decided to speed up his case, making his trial in one week from now. Slowly the raven haired prisoner opened his eyes again. If he wanted the information he came for he had to go and get it quickly, else there would be no way Jungkook would get it.

Soon the inmate heard a guard slamming his bat against multiple metal bars, indicating it was dinnertime. Jungkook wore a bored expression on his face, never in his life had he tasted food as horrible as what they served in the prison. Everything he got here tasted like shit, looked like shit and smelled like shit. The mafia boss had always thought Namjoon was a terrible cook, but compared to the shit Jungkook got in here his purple haired friend would be considered a master chef.

The raven haired boy grew up in a super rich family, with just his father and his brother. His father was known as a ruthless man who would do anything for money and power, and while Jungkook knew this was true, he also knew another side of him. The caring and loving side was one of the few sides of Mr. Jeon only his sons got to see. To the outside he would always have been a merciless monster, but to Jungkook he was his role model.

Mr. Jeon was the head of a corporation called Jeon Corporation. While the inmate's father had always described their company's way of earning money as a creative way to make a lot of money Jungkook had always know that what his father was doing was illegal. You see, Mister Jeon was head of the feared Jeon Mafia, and Jungkook had always known that one day he would be the one to take over the 'family business'.

From a very young age he had helped his father with everything surrounding the company, and by the time Jungkook had turned 18 he was a master in drugs deals, weapon deals, torturing. You name it and the ravenette knew exactly how to do it. Jungkook had always had the urge to make his father proud, and by following in his father's footsteps he was doing exactly that, much to the annoyance of his older brother.

The inmate had always been the favorite son out of the two Jeon boys, which annoyed his older brother a lot. Even though Sehun was the older Jeon brother, Jungkook had always been the one who was better at everything the boys did.  The thought of Jeon Sehun made the younger Jeon brother's blood boil. That asshole lost all right to use the Jeon surname after he had killed their father for choosing Jungkook to be his successor.

Mr. Jeon had been killed in his office the day Jungkook was out of town for a huge drugs deal. The ravenette had successfully made millions for the company that day, and wanted to celebrate together with his dad, but was left with nothing but tears streaming down his face once he  had opened the door of the old man's office. His father had been shot 3 times, and Jungkook had swore that day to take revenge for the death of the man he had loved so dearly.

Ofcourse, after killing his father, Jeon Sehun ran away from the Jeon Mafia as he obviously knew his younger brother wouldn't hesitate to kill him for what he had done. However he didn't leave before convincing some important people, including Jungkook's fiancé Rosé, to leave with him to start their own gang somewhere else. Rosé was the only ex-lover Jungkook had ever cared about, they had been together since they were 15 and had always been close. The blonde girl was the daughter of one of his father's closest allies, and known to be very pretty. There had always been a certain spark between the two, little did the raven haired boy know she had that exact same spark with his brother too.