Chapter 8

Min Yoongi's pov

"Why did you suddenly thought of the prank while we were thinking about an idea to heal him?"

"Maybe we need to make the prank true to relieve him from this leadership stress."

I stiffened.

"Pardon. I really don't understand what you are trying to say Manager. Be clear."

I asked again wanting to hear something else from what I understood.

When I saw towards hyung, I could see him stiffened too. He was looking downwards but I could clearly see his hurt face.

"You clearly know that as a leader Namjoon gets more attention than all of you which in turn makes army jealous of Namjoon and they hurt h-"

"First of all don't even call them army who thinks like that. I don't want them to be associated with us in any way.", Jin said getting gradually angry as well.

"Okay, so many people doesn't like him because they are jealous that their bias isn't getting much attention. So what if for some time we give him a break from the leadership and let yoongi manage it."

"Are you even listening to yourself manager, this doesn't even make sense. The amount of responsibility Namjoon holds as a leader can't be hold up by anyone else."

"That's the thing, he holds up so much responsibility that his shoulders are paining. As an older brother shouldn't you help him by carrying his responsibility for sometime.", Manager uttered and I stopped whatever I was going to say next.

"So what do you think about this option Yoongi?", Manager asked me while engaging with his phone and messaging someone.

"I seriously don't know manager, I don't want to do this. What if as a leader I would bring down our whole team. Maybe people would start criticising more because I let everyone down. "

"Whatever I think, I could only think about this solution Yoongi. I wish we could talk to army face to face about this to resolve this."

"I hope too, I really don't know now what's going on in army's mind."

"Let's talk to an army about it then."

"What do you mea-"before Jin hyung could complete his sentence we heard someone knocking at the door.

"Come in."

I saw a tall petite girl coming inside the room.

"Good evening Manager, you called me?."

"Misso you are here.", Jin hyung smiled towards the girl.

"Hyung who is she?", I asked confusedly.

"Yoongi, that's Kim Misso, she's the new sty-"

"Yoongi, she is Misso. For now she's just an army. Treat her like you treat your fans."

I bowed at her silently and she bowed again looking at me.

"Please sit down Misso."

"Manager, it's fine. I can just stand here.", She looked hesitant to sit beside us.

"Yoongi ask her whatever you wanted to ask a army."

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Why should we ask her that, she may just sneak the news to everyone else and make it a rumor."

I spoke rudely but then I saw how her head was bowed low.

"Is this how you treat your armys Yoongi? Being rude to them on the first sight?", Manager sounded pissed.