Chapter 13 - Schlatt?

A/N: honestly i so want to add more people (eg quackity) but that would be chaos and the title would get bigger and bigger LMAO so there might be a ft. quackity or others in the future 👀 IM SORRY BUT I FORGOT WHO SAID THAT THEY NEVER GET PUNK STYLE IN FANFICS BUT I AM TRYING TO DELIVER‼️ (I MADE IT SOFT BECAUSE PUNK PUNK LOOKS SO SCARY WHAT) bro i want a soft grunge style so bad pls

Today was an off day so I didn't have to work, however Wilbur asked to just keep him and the boys company for a free drink, so I accepted. Once again I fall for his adorable pleading face.

I decided to wear a more soft punk/grunge style outfit today, because bitch can't pick an aesthetic properly! A black crop top was warn, paired with a greyish plaid skirt above my knees (one of those flowy bouncy ones yk?) tied up with a simple thick leather black belt. Four symetrical bands were tied connecting the crop top and the skirt, two in the front and do at the back. The belt and straps were decorated with thin and light yet stylish chain, and a silver hoop attached using another chain was clasped onto the belt. A jet plack denim jacket was also paired with the outfit, finally finished off with a subtle yet completing chocker. It went all the way round my neck however had a hoop connecting the two ends, and was decorated by flat silver studs. My make up wasn't too bold, but fit in with the fit.

After getting dressed, I headed to the café in excitement and joy to see the boys again. The familiar sound of the bell as the door swings open comforts me like a hug when you're crying. The equally as familiar aroma of the vicinity relaxes me.

"Wilbur? Techno? Schlatt?" I call out, hoping to get a response. Strange, no ones here. Well, I thought no was here until I feel two large arms embrace me softly. Despite the soft hug from behind, it scared the shit out of me, causing myself to embarrassingly yelp in surprise.

"Fuck!" I yell out. "Jesus Wilbur, you scared me you adorable bear" I scruffle his hair while he mischievously giggles.

"Sorryyy Y/N, I just wanted a huuuuug" Wilbur says, dragging out some of his words, seeming like a child.

"It's okay," I laugh wondering how on earth this guy doesn't have a lover yet. "Where are the rest?" I ask, opening the changing room door to put my leather long shoulder bag full with my wallet and essentials in.

"Techno's getting changed, I accidentally knocked some coffee over him" Schlatt says, appearing from the cake making area.

"Oh okay," not realising what he said, but it was too late. Techno stood there with his shirt off surprised to see me at the door.

SLAM. I internally scream out of embarrassment shutting the door as quickly as I could.

"BAHHAAHHAHAHA," Schlatt cackles. "YOU MADE THE WHOLE BUILDING SHAKE HAHAHAHAH" he continues, laughing like a maniac (you know the laugh)

"I hate you" I say covering my face with both hands in shame, hearing Wilbur burst into laughter too.

"Maybe if I cry in foetus position enough, I can go back into the womb and everything would become irrelevant" I jokingly say, regretting everything that led up to this moment.

"Huh? Why would you want that?" Techno comes out, with a different shirt and the café apron on. Seems like Techno feels neutral as usual.

"Nothing" I blush. Techno pats my head and smiles, "It wasn't a big deal y/n don't worry nerd" he says, trying to comfort me. I look up at him to see him blushing too.

"y/n what drink would you like? Hot or cold?" Wilbur asks, remembering the deal of a free drink for me to come.

"(Type) Bubble tea! (Ice/No Ice)" I say excited.

"Okay, bear" Wilbur smiles.

I sit down at my seat and put my long shoulder bag on my chair, not wanting to go to the changing room anymore.

"Here you go y/n" Schlatt gives me the tea with my straw.

"Thanks ram man." I respond, referencing to his ram keychain on his jeans.

The atmosphere currently was calm, happy and comforting, but unfortunately nice things don't last forever. The mood was quite quickly ruined by the worst person ever that walk into this peaceful café. London. Back for seconds already?

"What the fuck are you doing here? Disgusting freak!"  London remarks, showing clear disgust in her words. Especially when saying 'you'.

"HAHAHAHA, y/n are you getting made fun of?" Schlatt says, being the dick he is by making fun of me.

"Bruh, it's literally a café. I came here to have a drink dumbass. What are you, brain dead?" I ignore Schlatt, responding to London.

She scrunches her face in annoyance, clearly nerved by what I said.

"Hah, coming from you? You're the who's brain dead, you idiot! You can't even find a loyal boyfriend, or rather even a friend!" The idiotic female scoffs.

Now that hit a nerve.

"Oh shut up you deformed whore, go find a sugar daddy to suck off." Schlatt butts in, agitated for me. "I appreciate the thought honey, but only I get to make fun of y/n like that. So could you kindly stop?" he says, with a serious tone.

"Oh fuck off- Wait, you're kind of cute too." London smiles.

For fucks sake.

Techno seemed nervous, he doesn't like confrontation after all. Wilbur tries to step in, only to be stopped by Techno.

"Take off the apron or she'll know you work here and she seems like a psycho" Techno whispers. Wilbur puts his apron to the side.

"Get out" Wilbur states clearly and calmly.

"Wilbur? You work here?" She smirks.

"I said, get out."

"Not until one of you make me" London says, flirtatiously.

Schlatt puts his hand around her shoulder. "Let's go" he smirks, looking at me. What is this feeling I have? I feel so uncomfortable and my heart aches.

The door bell rings, signifying they left.

Schlatt?

10 minutes go by. Schlatt comes back, panting.

"Y/N? You look uncomfortable...are you okay?" he asks. No, I'm not okay. My heart hurts and I don't know why. Seeing you leave with her hurt.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I force a smile on my face. Rubbing my chest. It hurts fuck.

"Y/N...Are you jealous?"

fuck fuck fuck.

"I think?" I question. Techno and Wilbur seemed to be making cakes together, making it so it was just me and Schlatt.

"Hey Y/N..."

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold your hand?" Schlatt asks, wanting consent. Of all people, I thought Schlatt would be the least likely to actually ask for consent.

"Sure" I answer, intrigued. Schlatt lifts my hand, kissing the back of my hand.

"You know you're the only person I would want right now." Schlatt flirtatiously remarks.

"Hey, can I hold your hand?" He asks.

"Yes, but a please would be nice"

"Hold my hand you pussy"  he says, pausing to think. "Hold my hand you pussy, pLeAsE" he mocks.

"Fine."

"By the way I didn't do anything I immediately let her go as soon as I could to bolt back. That's why I was out of breath" He mentions, trying to comfort me.

"Oh..." I say, trying to hide my happiness. Wait. Why the fuck was I jealous?

BONUS !

"Mmm y/n ur so sexy ahah don't be mad"

"Shut up Schlatt" Y/N answers, jokingly.