Introduction

Hi Guys, 

This is Arooma (bubbles76) from India Forums. I have written a story name "You Are My New Dream" on Arshi in June 2013, but I left it after few years. I am not sure if readers remember me or not .... but i am back :)

There are many reasons but to sum it up i can say, life happend!! So I have been struggling to get over my depression and harsh truths and got much better with passing time.

My great friend Sri had asked me many times to complete the story, but i couldnt do so as i was going through some difficult times. Now things are better so I thought to finish it.
I am posting the whole story here, will add new chapters when I get the time to write, which will be soon :)

I will post it here and on IF as well.

INTRODUCTION OF YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But fate cheated him and now he doesn't believe in anything. Once who was happy go lucky and kind hearted turned cold and ruthless. Once who thought relations are real now think all is a game of money and power. Besides coldness, ruthlessness, and hatred deep down inside his heart he longs for love, but he is afraid to dream. Will he overcome this fear and commit love?

She is the wholeness of purity and innocence. Crazy, kiddish but mature as well. She thinks love is the one thing that bonds all kind of relations together. Who thinks love can heal any pain and sorrow. Who believes in fate. Who lives every day as it comes. She admires him very much. He is her inspiration, but she knows he has shut his heart in a shell and live a cold life. She decides to make his pain go away. She can't see him like that. Why? Whats the reason? Is it love? Why she feel so connected to him? Why she wants to make him happy?

Unknown to both, they have met many years before at a very crucial stage of their life. Both held the memory of each other very dear. Fate had long ago joined them in a sacred bond for a lifetime. They just need to find out.