06

I browse on my social media account as I finished a tiring task earlier. I lean my back on my swiveling chair and have a peace of mind. Social media is not really a peaceful place because it was toxic. I just want to find some other things to do while I have vacant time.

I was just so tired but I can't sleep, I will stay here overnight because two of our doctor have an emergency leave. The other doctors are outside the country and some are in their day off. So, we are just three here in a huge building hospital.

We are just three, great just great.

They told me that the explosion injured a lot of people aside from what we received earlier. Some came to other hospitals, that's why we need to stay here overnight.

We are expecting patients before the day ends, a lot of patients that are rejected by the other hospital who's not capable of treating them. It's now new here, our hospital is the most popular in the Philippines pero patients can't afford. Mas pipiliin nalang nila mag-public because of the bill na puwede nilang makuha dito.

But still 'pag wala na silang choice, dito sila tatakbo and my role is to help them. Not just as a doctor but as a person na may kakayahang tulungan sila financially.

I yawned and browse in my Instagram profile, it's been a month since I last posted a photo. It was taken in Australia when we visited Mimi Janine. She's staying there for good, She's living with tita Charity.

The quarrel they had in the past from family to love life, I know everything. But all I know right now is they are doing good and Mimi Janine already forgave Tita Charity, and napagplanuhan nilang magstay sa Australia kasama si mimi Janine in exchange of Lola Emily, who's now deceased, She died last year. She was murdered by her fellow inmates, her body was found in the comfort room and no one even bothered to report it in the police.

The dead body was found 2 hours pagtapos ng pagpatay, but right now the murderer is now paying for what she did.

Things got better, I became a doctor, Smith and Williams got the best sale in the whole world and my parents are still in love with each other. No doubt that they're going to have another little one.

Carter Dela Fuente follows you.

Notification showed up, Carter Dela Fuente? It is quite familiar, have I met him? I think I know him—

Carter! Oh lord! How can I forget someone who's annoying as him?!

I clicked his profile and glance at his feed, He doesn't have a feed but the color just pertained with each other. Perhaps it's his feed?

His icon was him, standing and looking at the camera with his background of the legendary flag of the philippine airline. He's smiling from ear to ear that reveals his perfect teeth, wearing his coat and necktie. His hands were placed in his left chest, where his pin was located.

His visuals were quite captivating, his job was just so perfect for him. I think this airline accepted him and he's now employed. But what is he doing here? He's supposed to be in his work.

Carter Dela Fuente wants to send you a message.

I clicked it and I saw his direct message, my brows met because of what he sent.

@carter: Followback naman d'yan, idle!

Idle?

I just left it hanging and turned off my phone, I opened my book and just read what I need to read. About diabetes as what I need to learn, more deep knowledge about this.