Chapter 3

Jungkook heaves after his breath when another agonizing kick is planted in his stomach.

"Piece of shit! You think you're something huh? Look at you," Suho kicks Jungkook's head this time, but makes sure to add an extra punch in his stomach just for the fun of it.

The raven-haired male grunts as he keeps getting violated by the boys around him. Suho decided to gather his whole squad to beat Jungkook up on the first day of school.

There's a reason why Jungkook loves holidays.

He can feel his wolf gathering strengh, doing everything in its might to take control. He just needs a little slip of Jungkook's unsteady mind to kill all of those fuckers, but Jungkook won't let him.

He can feel how his brushes are healing, just for another one to be made.

"You're not better than us, you'll never be you piece of shit - no one will ever mate you," Suho spits on Jungkook before turning to walk away.

Jungkook covers his face as he hears all the footsteps leave him.

Many might wonder why Suho would go this far to beat Jungkook ever so often, but he knew the beta Jungkook put in a hospital back then. They were close friends apparently.

Jungkook grunts as he sits up and leans against the locker. It's already past 1 pm, Jin's probably working all alone now, stressed out of his mind.

The raven let's his body rest for just a minute before he's fully healed. Even so, his heart is suffering.

Does he really deserve to be treated like this? He doesn't know.

With a sigh he stands up and walks to his locker. Luckily, he shut his stuff in there before Suho got here, he had a feeling he would be bothered today.

He takes out the skateboard but leaves his bag, considering that they don't have any homework for tomorrow.

He quickly gets out of the school building and rushes on the board, riding home as fast as he can.

After a few minutes he arrives and sees the store pretty filled, not like last week, but there's still a lot of people.

He gets in through the back entrance, dropping his jacket on the coat rack and grabbing his apron that hangs nearby.

Since they are a dessert shop, the image of the place is cute, mostly with light or bright colors.

Therefore, the apron is beige white with some pink prints all over. Humiliting? Indeed.

He ignores it and steps into the store, immediately getting glances.

Jungkook just starts working behind his father who's taking an order. Many would wonder why they aren't just getting another employee, but no one wants to work in this place when Jungkook's here. Not any females at least.

Jin smiles as he gets some cash and turns over to stand beside Jungkook, their backs towards the counter.

Jin starts packing the lady's order.

"Why are you home late?" he whispers and nudges Jungkook's shoulder.

"Sorry, got caught up in some school work-"

"Don't lie to me," Jin hisses and puts the packed cakes in a bag. He waits a little for Jungkook to answer, but that never happens.

With a sad sigh he turns and attends to the next person in line.

_______

"Dad, you have to take this one," Jungkook mutters as he walks into the kitchen, taking over the cakes Jin was making.

The elder nods and walks out to a group of omega and beta girls who are clearly frightened by Jungkook's presence.

In order to make the shop run, Jin always takes the betas and omegas and Jungkook can serve on rare occasions when an alpha comes to the store.

Jungkook wishes it wasn't a big deal, but it is. People won't visit the store if he has to take their orders...

He sighs as he picks up on the work Jin left behind, putting toppings on the small cupcakes. Jungkook does enjoy doing it, but it also leaves a lot of time for his mind to get into a dark place.

He tries to shake it off the entire time until he's done with one load of cupcakes.

Jin comes back inside, having locked up the store after the last customers left.

"Can you tell me what happened in school?" the elder presses on. He's just worried for his son and he wouldn't waste a second going to that school and knock some people down.

"Nothing happened dad, I'm okay," Jungkook insists and takes his apron off. He folds it and places it on the table while Jin observes him.

"How long?"

"How long what?" Jungkook asks.

"How long has it been since you were out for a run? Your smell is... reaching a limit," Jin explains and walks closer to the boy.

Jungkook sighs and feels Jin place a hand against his cheek. He leans into the touch, accepting all kind of affection he can get.

"About 3 months?"

Jin nods and bites his lip.

"Don't you think you should let him out a little today?" Jin is talking about Jungkook's wolf.

His other side that is desperate to get out of his mind. Jungkook thinks for a second. He's scared his wolf wants to get revenge of what happened earlier today, but there's a reason he doesn't know any of his classmates' addresses.

"I guess I should," he says and looks down. It's not healty to keep a wolf locked inside for so long, but Jungkook doesn't really have a choice.

Jin gives him a sad smile before pulling him into a tight hug.

"I love you," he whispers. Jungkook hides his face in the elder's neck and hugs back tightly.

"I love you too."

________

Jungkook feels as his body twists. Fur and nails make their way out on his naked skin, his back arching painfully as he turns into his big black wolf.

It's hard to understand werewolves. The wolf and human are the same but also two. They can communicate somehow and they can feel what each other feels. But it's still kind of like a split personality.

Jungkook's mind slowly gets blacked out and his wolf takes over. Jungkook normally refers to him as Jeon, since that's his family name... his real family name.

He isn't proud of that name, but he isn't proud of his wolf either. He remembers how Jeon was upset to be called that but Jungkook didn't care.

His wolf fucked up his life so it's not like he has a lot of compassion with him.

Jeon stretches his body, shaking his fur to really feel comfortable being out again.

He mentally growls at Jungkook in his head before shutting him out completely.

That night, he ran and howled through the woods for hours, enjoying that little bit of freedom he could get.