Heading to Wano

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Crazy... They increased it by another million for no reason."

Those words fell from my mouth as I saw my new bounty. At least they rounded it off. 1,700,000,000 Beli is a lot. I wrapped up my sweet making, putting them in my bag before closing my sketchbook. A part of me missed Katakuri. I flipped over the page and saw the beggining of Reverie with the princesses we had help. There was an article about Kaido and Big Mom. Luffy was relaxing on my bed trying to contact everyone with the Den Den Mushi. The sudden drastic shift of my boat told me we were entering Wano territory.

Luffy and I headed outside and saw large Freshwater fish which Luffy latched onto since he wanted to eat after Sanji's advice. He used the fish to get us up the Waterfall entrance to Wano but there was a whirlpool which broke the rope trying my boat and the Thousand Sunny together, seperating us from one another. I braced for impact and could feel the harsh crash before stepping out. Thankfully, I had crashed into some bushed which lessened the impact.

Carefully, I hid away my boat in the bushes before finding Luffy and an adorable child. Her name was Tama who had tame the baboon. I made an airslice at the guy who aimed his sniper at Luffy and took him out which Luffy thanked me for. Tama explained the whole situation of why this guy was chasing her. I took a good look at her and saw myself in her. She looked thin and her clothes were clearly stitched with different fabrics into a Kimono. Her neck was so thin that you could see the bones.

Tama wanted to thank us and a growl came from Luffy's stomach. She helped lead us to a place to hide the Thousand Sunny before we followed her to a location on the Baboon while she rode the back of her companion. Her dream to become a female ninja was cute and I had no doubts she could do it. I let my more.... occasional motherly tendencies come out and glared at Luffy when he pointed it out.

The house she brought us too was dirty with dust that was visible from a few metres away and it did stink. She served Luffy the rice and apologized when she didn't have any for me. She didn't have any because she wanted to keep her body light and I felt bad since that was a lie which Luffy picked up on too so stopped asking for me. I sensed another figure coming and Tama told me that must be her guardian. He came bursting into the room as Tama apologized for making the rice. Tama began coughing up a strange liquid from her mouth which was from the poisoned river.

Immediately, I began worrying and quickly put my bag on the ground and brought out water bottles and medicine. I yelled at the other two to shut up as I cared for Tama. I ripped the sandwiches Sanji made into bit sized pieces before hand feeding them to her. Then I made her eat the medicine in syrup form after hiding it in one of my dessert. She smiled at how yummy the food was and my heart swelled. I made her drink lots of water for the next hour and watched over her in silence as she continued the process of eating my sweets. I needed to get any nutrition in her.

"(M/N)..." Luffy called out.

"Sorry captain, please continue this conversation without me. I want to focus my efforts on Tama. Tama, please drink more water, we need to wash the poison out of your system." I stated honestly.

The man with the unique mask revealed the person Tama was waiting so long for, Ace. Tama was waiting for Ace to return. Luffy broke the sad news that Ace died as I trembled. Tama ended up passing out from the answer so I quickly tucked her in her futon as I cradled her, letting my hands caress her cheeks as I enhanced her. Her Devil Fruit reached out to me, a Dango fruit that made all animals obey her, it suited her.

Luffy and the man watched as I took care of Tama before they continued their conversation of Ace and how he helped this place three or four years back. He had helped them by fighting off all the enemies and he initially came for dessert. That brought back old memories of Ace. He had promised to take Tama if she became a female ninja when she was older. I kissed Tama's forehead before wrapping the blanket around her. I brought out the outfit Shakki picked which was a white kimono with some floral designs and changed into it so I would blend in. Luffy got a kimono too.