Weaving a Yarn(story) Part1

Brace yourself people.  3 long updates.  For the time being i am updating part1 only. I would request you to read all the parts fully as it is my peopl's hard work. Do shower them with your love and comments.  Here we go....

______________________________________

The Queen of Ayodhya, not only Ayodhya but everyone's heart had left this world forever. Two days back Mata Sita did the Mahaprasthan because of the baseless and defamatory accusations of the people leaving a disgrace to mankind. Ayodhya will always have to live with this blame. Mankind will never forgive them for doubting the purest lady ever!! The Royal family was a complete mess but somehow they tried to act normal and sobered themselves afterall the the eldest Royal princes were coming home. Yes Kush and Luv are comming home. All were busy to welcome them doing their best to make them feel comfortable. They could never complete the void of a mother in their life but atleast give them the love of the family the deserve. The sounds of Chariots could be heard by everyone in the palace. "They are here!! Siya Ram's Luv Kush are here!! Our Luv Kush are here!!!! " said someone from the crowd gathered outside the royal palace to get a glimpse of "MAITHILINANDANS"

By SohiniModak8

Luv looked at the numerous faces cheering and praising their King and their Princes; them. He did not understand why the people were this happy on their return when they had renounced their own Queen; their mother. It had been mere days since his Mata chose to return to her mother because of these people. He gritted his teeth and tried to tune out the noise. He felt suffocated already.

Kush paid no mind to the anonymous faces and overlapping voices. He could only stare at their father; or maybe he was King Ram now; not their father. His father looked regal in his royal attire, gold crown with a calm smile on his face and not a wrinkle on his forehead. He looked like nothing was wrong; as if he hadn't cried and screamed for his Mata Sita to arise from the earth. He wondered why his father did not bear any loathing for these people who had questioned their Queen, his father's wife, their mother's chastity; these people who were the reason why he had seen his Mata silently shedding tears at night. He looked at Luv, his brother, his other half and grabbed his hand. They gripped each other for strength because they didn't have a mother to hold their hands.

By Srija_Siya

 Luv Kush unable to understand the reason why it was so important for their welcome.. Why the people, country which abandoned their mother when she was needed to be taken care of was by herself... They entered the court following them the immense crowd of Ayodhya. Their grip tighten around each other. The praise was not appreciated by them. The MAITHILINANDAN were sad,angry and heartbroken. Sad for they never knew the reason why they were away and what their mother had to go through, angry for this country questioned the purity of the woman who is herself purer than the Devi Ganga. Questions... But all unanswered. Why the woman who spent her life with her husband in exile was herself in exile given by her husband? Why was their father not showing his real feelings? Why was he right that moment showing that he is a king not a husband? Why were the promises made by Maryada Puroshottam during his marriage broken?

They are unable to bear things anymore and started to head for the Palace. They wanted to visit the place where their mother lived... Even though for a short time.. The place she adored. They want to know every single corner their mother was present. Rasoighar, their bedroom, Rani Kaikeyi room, where she spent her first night. The last place she walked through. The corridor, the balcony,... Everything had her vibes in it. It was like she left the Earth but her blessings are still present. She left her warm smiles everywhere. Soon they were visiting it, thinking of their mother and getting a vivid image of everything. And like this they reached a place and saw the golden idol of their mother... Devi Sita.
By vampressXXX