XIV - Sage

We reached 3k so I had to update. If you haven't voted for the last two chapters please do.

This chapter is not edited so excuse all mistakes.

Sage walked out of her AP Calculus class to feel her phone vibrating in her pocket

Sage walked out of her AP Calculus class to feel her phone vibrating in her pocket. It was a good day so far. Traevon was absent so she didn't have to deal with his annoying self in her Calculus class. Kentrell was also less annoying without Traevon.

Mom🤞🏾
Pick up Alijah from Mrs Evans after school. I won't be able to

What happened to dad?

Mom🤞🏾
He'll be home late

Where are you going?

Mom🤞🏾
Girl don't ask me any questions. I'm grown. Just pick up your brother

Sage rolled her eyes at what her mother said. She was convinced her mother was out doing something she wasn't supposed to.

Ok ma'am

She replied to her mother before texting Adonis. He had asked her to hang out with him after school and she had said yes but with newfound responsibilities she would have to cancel.

I can't hang out with you later. I have to pick up Alijah

Adonis 🎲
Bring him

Are you sure?

Adonis🎲
I said it right 🙄😂. Just bring him

Sage rolled her eyes at Adonis' reply.

Whatever. I'll have to pick him up first and we have to be home by seven

Adonis🎲
Yeah that's cool. I'll pick you up at your house at 4

Ok

"Girl you so down in yo phone you don't notice nobody else," Sage spun around to face Gina.

"Damn Gina I ain't even know you was there."

"I can tell," Gina smiled putting her books in her locker and retrieving her chips and Diet Coke, "let's go to lunch. I go tea."

"You always got tea Gina."

"Of course I always got tea girl. You the Pam to my Gina. I gotta keep you up to date."