16

I woke up with the most painful headache ever. I started to sit up and immediately froze when I felt a hand on my skin.

I looked down and seen I was naked. You've got to be shitting me.

I better not have slept with Olivia of all people.

I looked over and saw Julia.

Okay.

I think that might be even worse than Olivia.

Everything came rushing back to me all at once.

"Fuck Kodi.. don't stop," Julia moaned and pushed my head further into her.

I face palmed.

"Shit," I moaned as she found the sensitive spot on my neck.

I groaned internally. I can't believe I did that. All because I was drunk and needed to forget about Ella.  I can't believe I even made it through that. She better not have used fingers, thankfully. I sighed in relief at that.

I carefully placed Julia's arm on the bed as I slid out of bed, finding my clothes and got dressed.

I checked my phone and it was only seven in the morning. I got in my car and quickly texted Olivia.

What a bad idea. I fucked up.

I took the long way home as I needed to collect my thoughts.

I was definitely going to be calling Taylor. I needed to tell her about everything.

I groaned as I stopped at a red light and hit my head on the head rest.

Out of all people I could have slept with, it was with Julia. It would have been better to sleep with a random stranger than her.

I got home and texted Taylor.

I just made the worst mistake. Call me asap.

I breathed out, walking into Kaleb's room to see if he was awake.

I sighed in relief when I seen he was asleep and decided to take a shower.

As I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower I let the steamy water run over me.

I closed my eyes. It feels like I cheated on Ella, but we aren't even dating. I feel guilty and dirty and gross. I scrubbed my body hard to try and get the feeling off me.

Tears built up in my eyes. I swear Ella feels atleast a little bit of feelings for me. Unless Im just imagining it all. The hugs, kisses on the cheeks, holding my hand, hand on thigh, cuddling, all the teasing. I swear it's there.. but maybe she does that with everybody. What if I wasn't imagining it and I just ruined everything? I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

Ella is the only one I want. Not Julia. Not any other girl. Just Ella.

I sighed, wrapping a towels around my body and stepping out of the shower.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed. The time shown and said it was 8:45.

Ella still hasn't texted me since yesterday. I don't know why. Because of our moment? Maybe I should text her first. Or should I give her space? You know what. Screw it.

I grabbed my phone and opened messages.

My thumb hovered over her name.

I finally clicked it.

Hey El! Haven't talked to you since yesterday. You doin okay?

I groaned as I hit send. Did that sound lame? I feel like I should've said something else. What if she ignores me? Maybe I could meet up with her and a few of our friends so she won't feel uncomfortable. I don't even know why I'm so worried. She doesn't know what I did with Julia as long as nobody tells her. Who would even know what we did. I'm only telling Olivia and Taylor.