사십일

Taehyung released a choked little noise upon seeing the swirling rage coming from the man in front of him, unable to free or protect himself as he was helplessly hanging in the arms of the man behind him, his eyes only lighting up in distress. He didn't understand why the stranger seemed so angry.

Jimin on the other side went absolutely rigid because just when he thought to get back at Jeongguk for stealing his Taehyungie, the fucking devil managed to strike Jimin again as he seemed to have erased every memory of Jimin in Taehyung's mind and that drove Jimin against the wall.

"Of course, he's a motherfucking demon, he's evil, not only kidnapping my Taehyungie but also erasing your memory! He played with you for so long, I lost you in the monastery already, his toxic influence is all over you!", the unknown guy screeched, the vampire king to his side now not looking so relaxed anymore. 

"Jimin, calm down, let's go get the Min prince and leave, remember our plan. You promised to stay sane!", Seojoon hissed at Jimin while he stepped forward and tied Taehyung's hands together with a somewhat burning rope that cut deeply into Taehyung's skin and the silverhead whimpered.

"Forgive me for the rough treatment, my Queen", Seojoon politely said while Taehyung instead stared at this guy, this Jimin person who tugged on his own hair, eyes flashing a bright red, almost as bright as Taehyung's own eyes.

"He betrayed me, he lied to me! HOSEOK LIED TO ME OH I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!", Jimin screamed out, making Taehyung release a whimper. Hoseok, as in Jung Hoseok, one of Jeongguk's demon lords? H-how?

"Oh, by all spirits, Jimin! I told you to stay quiet or else I wouldn't have taken you with me", Seojoon snarled annoyed with a frown directed at the other. "Forgive my brother. You and him have history together, something you seem to cannot remember anymore and it highly upsets him", Seojoon explained to a silently sobbing Taehyung who was still paralyzed and wished for his fucking husband to get his fucking ass out of the bed faster.

He was annoyed beyond belief for being so powerless, being paralyzed like this was highly humiliating for the Queen of hell so Taehyung wanted to see their asses burning while he would cuddle with his Ggu.

"Upset?! I'M FURIOUS! TAEHYUNG IS MINE, HE WAS MINE TO BEGIN WITH! I WAITED OVER 1400 YEARS TO HAVE HIM BACK!", Jimin yelled, smashing his fists into the wall which actually broke under the force he used.

"Calm yourself", Seojoon hissed out while a raging Jimin was still destroying most parts of the palace. "You have him back, don't you? Take him into your arms, hug him and then let us disappear", the vampire king hissed at his brother who himself glared at Seojoon. 

Another vampire came running into their direction, someone small hanging over his shoulder and Taehyung released some sort of broken high pitched whimper when he realized who it was. It was Yoongi. The little vampire was knocked out, completely limb over the man's shoulder.

"Did everything go according to the plan?", Seojoon asked while walking towards them, lifting Yoongi's face up and admiring his beautiful ivory skin and the feline structures of his pretty face. A smirk formed on his lips when he leaned forward and pecked the unconscious male's cheek.

"I told you, you were going to regret this. I wanted to make you Queen by my side, beautiful but now your head will roll for your betrayal", Seojoon said before dropping Yoongi's head again. Taehyung let out a screech, feeling his tongue again.

"Y-you w-won't succeed", he gasped out, squeaking when Jimin suddenly stood right in front of him, grabbing his chin with an insane glint in his eyes. "We just did, Seojoon has Yoongi back and I have you. Oh my Taehyungie, you will remember me. And then, I'll have to punish your slutty ass for falling for a demon. I loved you and you betrayed me, 1400 years wasted... but no no, I have you back so it's worth it", Jimin said, more to himself than to Taehyung.

All these years craving for revenge and for the pretty pretty silverhead has turned Jimin absolutely insane and there was no way he could snap out of his dangerous mindset, too long and too deep inside of it without an option of return. His broken heart has given him only the desire for revenge and now that he could feel it on his tongue, there was no way he would let anyone step between him and his revenge.

Jimin was going to get his revenge. Under any circumstances. 

"Do I also have to knock you out? Jimin! We have to leave or every effort we took will be wasted!", Seojoon exclaimed, watching how his brother's eyes twitched before he grabbed Taehyung and yanked him out of the vampire's hold.

"You have your runaway bride and I have Taehyungie", Jimin seethed, easily hoisting Taehyung upwards into his arms, the silver haired beauty mewling weakly before the other vampire helped to adjust his position. "As much as I want to kill Jeon, we have to get out of here. This hell hound will wake up soon", Seojoon said, shooting Taehyung a short glance.

"My Queen, we do not wish to harm you but we must keep you weak so do not struggle", he said, Taehyung blinking tears away from how helpless he was, hating this situation. "Well, not when you behave... and I still have a long punishment waiting for you since you hid so long from me", Jimin remarked.

Taehyung released another confused noise, angry with himself that all he could do was making these pathetic sounds when he was so much stronger, he was the Queen of hell for fuck's sake!

"Let's get them out of here and bring them to the vampire castle", Jimin giggled excited, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's pretty silvery locks. "Can't wait to make you fully mine again."

"And we have an execution to prepare."

~

Poor TaeTae:((

Ela_koo