사십오

Taehyung was dragged away in the hold of two men who mercilessly pulled him away, up to the highest tower of the castle while a group of vampires had to take care of Jimin who was absolutely furious to be separated from Taehyung by none other than his brother.

Seojoon threw Jimin one last glance before following after a loudly cursing Taehyung who stumbled away once he was pushed inside the round room situated in the tower. He saw Yoongi sitting on the floor as well, tied to a stone wall with heavy iron cuffs and a cloth in his mouth.

His wide eyes caught Taehyung's shaken frame and the silver haired beauty released a soft whine before dodging the hands of the vampires who wanted to grab him again, shackles in their hands but Taehyung pulled away before running over to Yoongi.

"H-Hyungie", Taehyung whispered, gently removing the cloth from Yoongi's wet lips and the little vampire sobbed shortly, tears rolling down his face while he looked at his best friend scared. "T-TaeTae, I'm so sorry, I didn't see them coming, they k-knocked me out before I could warn you-", Yoongi started with thick voice but Taehyung shook his head.

"It's okay, Hyung, I promise nothing will happen to you, I promise-", Taehyung started but was interrupted through a hiss resulting in a squeak coming from him when he was roughly yanked upwards. The vampires forced Taehyung backwards until his frail back hit the stone wall and he hissed at them.

"Let me go!", the Queen of hell demanded but they didn't listen to him, instead grabbing his wrists and bringing them above his head to tie them to the shackles, forcing the poor male to hold them above his head. Taehyung's eyes lit up angrily and he pulled heavily on them.

Seojoon sadly smiled at him before crouching down in front of the beautiful male who scurried away from him, silver hair falling into beautiful almond eyes that angrily stared up to the vampire king. Taehyung pulled on the chains again, hissing when the rough iron cut into his skin. 

"Nothing personal against you, Pretty. I do not crave your body in any way even though you're stunning. You just have to sit by my side and give me all the powers I aim for. I have interest in another beautiful being", Seojoon said, gently tugging one silver lock behind Taehyung's gently curved ear who stared at him confused.

A horrible thought invaded his mind, remembering the way they suddenly turned up which was only possible when they were allowed into hell by the devil himself. And only one recently had such a permission.

"W-who?", he whispered out, voice suddenly betraying him while fear awoke inside his heart and making it impossible for him to see the flash of danger across Seojoon's face, the greed.

"Oh, you might know him. His name is Kim Seokjin", Seojoon said with a smirk, his thumb shortly moving over Taehyung's bottom lip before he pulled away, standing back up while Taehyung stared up at him, absolutely horrified and unable to utter a single word.

It was Yoongi to break this horrible silence, voice trembling as well because their just newly discovered friend has been taken by Seojoon and Yoongi felt like this was all his fault. If he didn't defy his destiny, Seojoon wouldn't have chased him, leading the vampire directly towards Taehyung and now Seokjin.

Yoongi had the horrible thought that Seojoon became attached to Seokjin the moment he met the beautiful siren, just like how it happened with Namjoon. Infatuation at its most dangerous peak.

"No! Leave Jin out of this! Seojoon, no! Take me instead!", Yoongi begged the vampire who scoffed, turning his attention towards the petit vampire, his eyes scanning his small frame only with the difference, that Seojoon now held no interest in having the defiant male.

"You had your chance, Yoongi but you ran away. You chose your own death and tomorrow, I will be holding your pretty head in my hands", Seojoon spoke without any guilt left in his voice, Yoongi gasping while silent tears ran down Taehyung's face. His new made friend was somewhere in this castle, possible scared out of his mind.

Taehyung felt horrible since he has promised to protect the siren but failed to do so as he has been captured himself, thrown into a tower without reaching out for his husband and having to bear with the greedy plans of Park Seojoon who was about to kill his only friend that stayed by his side through the centuries. 

"Until then, stay silent and accompany my Queen. I'm going to crown you Queen tomorrow, Taehyung-ah but right now, I'll be going to pay a visit to my gorgeous Seokjin", Seojoon informed Taehyung with a wicked smile, the two other vampires already turning to leave but Seojoon wanted to stay, enjoy the gorgeous expression of anger on Taehyung's beautiful face.

Beginning this day with nothing than the wish of revenge and ending it with a gorgeous being waiting in his bed for him and the beautiful Queen of hell ripped away from the devil, about to become Seojoon's own and his former bride back in his clutches. 

Life was being nice to Seojoon today.

"My Ggu will stop you and rip your heart out for that fraud!", Taehyung suddenly yelled out, finding his voice again while his thoughts were occupied with the horrible pictures of a scared Jin. "If you dare to lay a single finger on Jin, you will pay for this. Ggu and I will make you pay, just wait asshole", Taehyung growled out, eyes firing up, this time even intenser but it only caused Seojoon to lift one brow before staring at the shackles tying Taehyung down.

"Sweetheart, your Ggu can't take what was taken from me decades ago."

~

Welp, at least Seojoon isn't desiring TaeTae this way... but what will happen to Seokjinnie? And can the others stop Seojoon? Where's Jimin, what so you think?

Ela_koo