🍃Chapter 26🍃

Time

Time . Time is the most fast running thing in this world. One minute you are sitting on your bed and another minute you realise that its already evening time. You never know when and where this time is going until or unless you utilised it in any creative work or maybe make yourself busy with any daily chores.

Same is happening with Hoorain here . One minute she was admiring the dress and the second minute she is stuck in zipping it up.

Practically the dress has a long zipper starting from the back of waist till the back of the neck. After alot of struggle she was finally able to close it up but she knew it will be a hard task to open it up also.

Anyway the girl looks herself at the mirror and indeed she love the dress.

The light pink cotton frock was enhancing her beauty more

The light pink cotton frock was enhancing her beauty more. She wore a pair of golden jhumkas , a little kajal and lip gloss to tint on her lips in baby pink shade .

As she don't know how to make a hairstyle so she put her long black hairs in a half clip and thats it simple and perfect.

She put her glasses and a pair of khussa on her feet before going out of the room and walking towards the living room where she could here the little voice of woman.

Hoorain's POV:

They are already here

That is the first question which came in to my mind as I reach near the living room .

Taking a deep breath I entered in the living room. As soon as I entered an uncomfortable silence fall in the room making me to fidge with my fingers awkwardly as I saw everyone looking at me .

There were almost five to six womans sitting on the pulsh sofas dressed up in most sophisticated clothes. There hands neck and ears shines with different type of jewellery .

Nobody said anything just are watching me or more like observing me .

Mustering up some courage I pull my head up and said my salam to them.

"Aslamoaliakum."

"Waliakumsalam come come . Ladies meet my first daughter- in-law umm. What is your name honey I kind of forget it you know don't mind it at all " . Aahil's mother laughed it was a mocking one and her friends also start laughing like she had tell them some really funny joke.