Jungkook Ending

"(Y/n)?" I look up and see Jungkook standing there, "What are you doing..?"

"Nothing Kook."

I watch him look down and see some bottles of medication laying around, a bottle of half empty vodka and me... sitting there in the middle of everything.

"What were you thinking (Y/n)?!" He exclaims running over to me and picking me up, "We're going to the hospital."

"No! Let me die Jungguk!"

"No (Y/n)! I'm taking you to the hospital and there's nothing you can do about it."

He takes me to the car and we drive off to the hospital.

꧁꧂
"Jungkook! Stop it!" I exclaim giggling.

"I love you..." He says kissing my cheeks and forehead.

"I love you too Kook, thank you for everything." I say giving him a hug.

"I'm glad you're finally Mrs Jeon and I can't wait until baby Jeon comes out in a few weeks!" He exclaims kissing me again.

"I can't believe it, I thought I was going to die, but you saved me from everything. You showed me love when I really needed it."

He smiles and wraps his arms around me, "I'm glad I found you when I did, otherwise..."

"It could have been too late..." I finish for him, "I would have missed out on this wonderfull moment in my life."

"And maybe I would have become depressed, you know how hard it was to keep my feelings from you?"

"I know Kook."

"I just love you so much, back then and even more now. My love only grows."

"Then you'll have to share that love with baby Jeon hmm?"

"I guess..." he says pouting.

He hasn't changed, from the moment I meant him to 10 years later, he will always be the cutie pie and the love of my life forever.