Taehyung Ending

"(Y/n)? What are you doing..?" I look up and see Tae standing at the door.

"Why are you home?" I ask looking up at him.

"I came earlier than the others, I had a bad feeling and I didn't know this was it." He says signing. He comes over to me and crouches down, "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm not needed in the world, no one needs me, no one loves me." I say, "I'm just a burden you boys have to live with."

"Do you really think hat (Y/n)?" He asks sitting down and putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes, you boys don't need me, I'm just annoying and in the way of everything, without me you could be more successful and you won't get any hate." I say with tears escaping my eyes.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" He asks sighing, "How could you even try this (Y/n), you are the most important thing in Bts, you always will be. We're family, we need to speak about our problems, that's why we're going right now to the hospital."

"No Tae, just let me die."

"Is that why you really want?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I'm going to have to destroy you're dreams just this one time."

He stand up and picks me up, "What are you doing?!!"

"Taking you to the hospital to get you some help."

"I don't need help!" I exclaims hitting his chest with my balled fists.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), but if you really tried to kill yourself, then you clearly need help."

He takes me to the car and does my seatbelt up for me, "Stay cool and everything will be okay."

I scoff, "Why do you want to save me in the first place?" I ask looking out the window.

"(Y/n)... don't you know..?" He asks.

I turn to face him and I shake my head. "What are you talking about?"

"I love you."

I look at him shocked, "You love me?"

"Yes, I love you so much, I've loved you for years now but I knew I couldn't say anything about it." He says sighing, "And now I have to tell you like this, when you're about to kill yourself."

I turn away and feel tears come to my eyes, "I'm sorry you had to do this Tae..."

"It's not a problem for me (Y/n), I just want you to get help, I want you to be healthy and I want to spend my life with you (Y/n)."

"Tae, I love you too."

꧁꧂
"Minhee! It's time for school!" I shout.

"Coming Eomma!" She shouts back.

I wait for a bit and she runs down the stairs, "Is Appa coming too?"

"Yes, he's waiting for us in the car."

I take my daughters and and we walk to the car. I open the back door for her and help her get into the child seat. I do up her set belt and she starts to scream, "Appa! I'm a big girl now! I'm going to school!!"

"Are you excited Minhee?" Tae says turning around to face her.

"Yes! My first day!! It will be so much fun!!"

"Of course! You're going to make new friends and learn new things!" I say giving her a kiss on her cheek.