I was woken up to the vibration of my phone, I rolled over and without even bothering to see who called, picked up, "hello?" I answered groggily, "Oh sorry, were you asleep?" it was Tommy, just by hearing the tone of his voice I could tell that something was off. I sat up and grabbed my phone off my nightstand, I didn't even realize that he had face timed me.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter, what's going on?" I asked, "nothing, sorry," he said lowly"no, you called for a reason it's like 4 am by you, what happened?" "it's stupid" I gave him a tired smile, "don't say that, talk to me" "I just had a bad dream and can't go back to sleep" he spoke softly, my heart melted.

"don't be ashamed of the fact you had a bad dream, it happens to all of us," I told him, hoping he would be able to find a sense of comfort in my words, he shrugged, "do you want me to play you a song or two until maybe you fall back asleep" I offered, "you sure?" I nodded my head before getting up and grabbing my guitar.

The strumming sound of the maple wood had a hypnotic soothing quality that I knew he loved. I played song after song softly singing along as I strummed the chords. When I glanced up at the phone that I had placed on top of my nightstand, I noticed that Tommy was fast asleep.

He was a peaceful sleeper, I could see the subtle movent of him breathing, his body slowly rising and falling. I continued to play songs on my guitar until I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I lay it down next to me on my bed and looked over at my phone, just looking at him for a moment, admiring him until eventually, I fell asleep.

_

I felt the warm sunbeams hitting my face, as I slowly opened my eyes I noticed that Tommy had never ended the call. "Tommy?" I said sleepily, he unmuted himself and took off his headset, "hey, morning" I rubbed my eyes, "are you streaming?" the blonde boy nodded his head, "why didn't you leave the call?" "I felt bad"

I gave him a tired smile, "well now I feel bad, I've just been asleep" "don't, it's relaxing," he told me, I looked at him confused, "what is?" "nevermind, you gonna get on the server?" Tommy asked, changing the topic, "I'll be on in 15, I need to get ready" "okay, see you then" "bye" I ended the call and fell back into my bed with a smile plastered on my face.

I don't know what these feeling are nor where they came from, but I kinda like it.