chapter twenty seven

You arrived just in time to see Dracula push Trevor into the wall. "Holy shit," You cried out while watching Trevor slide down to the ground. You quickly clapped your hands and touched the ground, creating a row of spikes that cause Dracula to jump back.

"You must be the alchemist my subordinates were talking about. Are you really as strong as they say?" Dracula questioned while walking towards you.

"No probably not. Take what they say, and increase it by tenfold. That's how strong I am now," You said while going into a fighting stance and pulling the philosopher stone out of your pocket.

"We'll see about that," Dracula said while jumping towards you. Luckily, when you pulled out the philosopher stone, you immediately strengthen your muscles, so you were fast enough to dodge Dracula's attack. You jumped over him, and while in the air, you created some ice spikes to throw. Dracula dodged those and proceeded to run at you once you hit the ground. You touched the ground and created a wall to block him. While Dracula broke through the wall, you quickly rolled to the other side to come up behind him. While using the philosopher stone to strengthen the muscles in your arm, you threw a punch. Unfortunately, Dracula turned around quickly and easily caught your punch. Caught up, you used the array in your fore arm to cause an explosion. The explosion caught Dracula and as a reaction, he threw you back and up against the wall.

While you got up, Sypha had started to shoot flames at Dracula, causing him to shield his face. "Speaker magician," He spit out while smacking Sypha to the side.

"Sypha!" Trevor called out and started to attack Dracula. Dracula seemed unphased and grabbed Trevor by the neck.

"You must be the Belmont" He said while raising his other hand. Before he could kill him, Alucard had stabbed him through both of his arms.

"Incoming!" You said while running towards the three of them. You jumped on Dracula's back and started to put him into a chokehold. Dracula stumbled back and released Trevor. With your semi free hand, you grabbed Dracula's head and proceeded to set it a flame. He tried  to wiggle you off without his arms to no avail. He finally slide one arm off, grabbed you, and threw you off of his back with immense force. "Shit!" you said as you went flying down the hallway and landed with a thud.

"Y/-" Alucard started to say before he was interuppted by a punch from Dracula. You shakingly got up and walked to Alucard to help him up. Sypha started to shoot another round of flames, only to be smacked again. While Trevor took on Dracula once again, you touched Alucard's shoulder to heal him then went over to Sypha to do the same.

Dracula proceeded to throw Trevor into Sypha but Alucard followed up by pushing Dracula into the wall. After Dracula punched Alucard back again, you followed up with some punches and kicks of your own. When you kicked at him, Dracula grabbed your leg. With one leg caught, you bent the other one and let your body weight fall to the floor. Although you were basically hanging, your hand touched the floor which allowed you to transmuted the ground for another round of spikes, these ones actually hitting Dracula. Dracula let go of your leg and stumbled back. With a harden hand, you cut one of the spikes from the ground and proceeded to throw at him. He dodged it, but while he was distracted, you had run up from the side and punched him to the wall. Before he even hit the wall, you used the philosopher stone to produce another spike, so when Dracula hit the wall he impaled himself.

"Let's try this again, but with stronger flames," You said while grabbing his hair. You proceeded to set his head on fire again, but this time you used the philosopher stone.

"Black flames!?" He said with disbelief. He grabbed your arm to push you away, and proceeded to stab you in your lower abdomen with his hand. You cried out and stumbled back, stopping your flames. Dracula pulled himself from the spike, and kicked you back.

"Y/n!" Sypha said, while grabbing you and helping you sit up. "Your hand!" Sypha said surprised. You looked at it and gasped; your hand looked like it was breaking apart, cracks running down from your fingers to your wrist.

"Damn it, it's the philosopher stone. It's to much strain. I don't know how long I can keep this up..." You trailed off. It didn't really matter. You promised yourself you would do whatever it takes to save Wallachia. If that means destroying you body then so be it. Behind you, Trevor threw his whip and blasted Dracula back, causing the vampire to fall over.

"The Morningstar whip, well played Belmont," Dracula started. He looked at you with a glare, "-and you, it seems like my subordinates were right. I never guessed there was still a human in this world who could produce Hellfire,"

"Hellfire?" Sypha questioned and looked at you.

"- but I am no ordinary vampire, to be killed by your human magics. I am Vlad Dracula Tepes and I have had enough!" Dracula raged while creating a huge ball of what seem to be molten lava.

You immediately dropped to the floor and transmuted the stones to cover your body in the form of armor. You then jumped up and ran over to the ball to push it back. You held on for awhile and for a second it got easier. You glanced back to see Sypha pushing with magic and Trevor against her back to hold her steady. Alucard summoned his sword, and pushed back against the boulder right next to you. With his finally push, Alucard push the boulder and Dracula through the wall, leaving a molten hile behind.

"Can you guys go through that?" You said while pointing at the hole. Your voice was a little muffled because of your rock armor but they still heard you nonetheless. They both shook their heads in unison. "Well then I guess go around, I'm gonna follow Alucard"