Chapter 28- Swimming

Hey! I decided to re-post this chapter. Literally no one had seen it in the 19 hours it was up, so I figured something went wrong. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Breakfast was absolutely delicious. It never ceases to amaze me how something as simple as pancakes can turn out to be so amazing. After our amazing breakfast, Sean and I stumbled up the stairs, food bellies preventing us from moving efficiently.

"So," Sean begins as we enter his bedroom. "What do you wanna do today?"

I smirk as I sit on the bed. "I dunno what do you wanna do today?"

He steps closer. "I dunno what do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno what do you wanna do today?"

He walks right up to me, staring at me intensely. He leans over me, forcing me to lay back on the bed. His hands find their place on either side of my head, holding his body as if he paused in the middle of a pushup. Slowly, he leans down and places his lips near my ear. A few soft kisses are placed on my neck, making me squirm before he whispers.

"I know something I could do, today..." His voice trails off, but the double entendré is obvious and it causes me to blush.

"W-what would that b-be?"

Sean softly exhales on my neck, forcing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

Then, he suddenly pushes back away from me. "How 'bout swimming?"

I sit up on my elbows, staring at him in disbelief. "W-what?"

His face looks completely innocent, but the twinkle in his eyes betrays the fact that he is fully aware of what he just did to me.

My sexy, strong, evil boyfriend strides across the room to his walk-in closet. "Swimming. I haven't been in a while cause its winter, but we have a heated indoor pool so it doesn't really matter."

I clear my throat, willing the blood that just rushed down to my pelvis to return to my brain. "I-I uh, I don't have a s-suit."

"I know, Rabbit." A pair of blue and gray swim trunks is suddenly thrown out of the closet onto the bed. "Lucky for you, I'm a hoarder and I've kept some of my older suits. I'll change in here, just let me know when you're ready."

I look at the suit. It does seem quite small to be able to fit Sean, but that's a plus. My boyfriend is MUCH larger than I and if I were to attempt wearing a newer pair, I'd end up in a birthday suit instead of a bathing suit.

Finally able to regain a train of thought, I start throwing off the clothes Sean let me borrow. Upon reflection, I should have brought some clothes over here. It was no secret that I'd be spending the weekend with Sean due to the fact that my dad was out of town, and I should have been better prepared. Lucky for me, Sean doesn't mind sharing his clothes with me.

"Ok, you're good!" I yell out once the shorts are firmly in place. They're still a bit big on me, but the laces in the front make it so that I don't have to worry about them flying off in the pool.

Although, something tells me Sean wouldn't mind if that happened.

When Sean walks back into the room, I'm reminded of just how freaking hot his body is. He's wearing a simple pair of black swim trunks, but nothing else. I have to force my eyes to tear away from his beautiful, chiseled, mouthwatering abs.

I look at Sean's face, only to find a knowing smirk. He saw me checking him out. I'd be embarrassed, but the look in his eyes tells me I was not alone with my leering.

With the confidence of a lion, Sean marches up to me, plucks me off the ground, and kisses me hard. I moan at the force, wrapping my limbs around his body. His right-hand travels down to my butt and gently squeezes. The subsequent moan allows his tongue to invade my mouth, claiming every centimeter as his territory.