Obikin

They hadn't been dating for long he knew it was stupid to get jealous, but he couldn't help it seeing obi wan flirt with the prince and princesses to get them to agree made him jealous, it made him angry and it was stupid he was a Jedi he shouldn't be getting jealous over a bit of flirting but it made him insecure, his mind ran away with itself and he didn't know how to stop it.

Obi-wan didn't have a clue what it felt like to watch the man you love, talk like that to someone else he knew realistically Obi-wan didn't feel anything for these people Obi-wan flirted with everyone it's the way he is it's never meant anything before.

Anakin knew this and yet the ugly emotion still reared its ugly head "I'll be retiring for the night, I'm not feeling too well" he bowed his head the royals then left quickly, he felt sick.

Obi-wan made an excuse and quickly followed Anakin out of the room "Anakin what's wrong?" He asked his partner was never this quiet "nothing" he answered rolling over in their bed so Obi-wan was staring at his.

His heard Obi-wan let out a sigh then the bed dipped "Anakin don't lie to me" "I'm not lying to you" "Anakin even if I couldn't feel it in the force I know you better than anyone I know when something is wrong so just talk to me" Obi-wan said.

"I don't like seeing you flirt with them" Anakin finally told him, he felt like an idiot saying it out loud but he couldn't help it, he shot up when he heard Obi-wan chuckle "don't laugh at me" Anakin shouted annoyed.

"I'm sorry," Obi-wan said between breaths, he finally stopped laughing then grinned at his lover "I'm just surprised that you're actually jealous" Anakin glared at him "I'm glad that my misery is amusing for you" Anakin said sarcastically.

Anakin laid back down and once again turned his back on Obi-wan "really I should've expected this, you were the same way when you were a child" Anakin rolled over to look at him, "what?" He asked confused Obi-wan looked at him a fond smile playing on his lips "you were very possessive as a child, if I even spoke to someone my age you'd ignore me for days" Obi-wan laughed again while Anakin blushed.

"You're lying" Anakin accused Obi-wan still looking at him fondly "when you'd finally talk to me again you would shout at me flirting with them, you always said that I needed to wait for you to grow because I'm yours" Obi-wan finished.

Anakin looked at him with wide eyes he didn't remember that "if that's true that means you did wait for me" Anakin said with a wide smile, Obi-wan's grin fell "no, I wasn't planning on waiting, I'm a Jedi I shouldn't be in love with anyone let alone my former Padawan, I never planned on falling in love with you" Obi-was told him.

Anakin couldn't stop his flinch "oh" was all he said 'fuck that really hurts' he thought to himself "don't jump to conclusions just let me explain ok?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin nodded, "First just let me say Ive never regretted falling in love with you, I just never planned on it, I thought you would've grown out of it, you never did and I should've known better but you grew into this beautiful young man and force you're strong and caring and smart and so beautiful and before I even realised it I was in love with you, and then you stared getting jealous every time I touched Cody and I knew you felt the same way" Obi-wan took a breath.

Anakin watched with wide eyes "I don't know how to do this, I've never been in a relationship before" Obi-Wan told him honestly "seriously?" Was the first thing Anakin asked Obi-wan grinned at him "I know shocking isn't it" Anakin nodded.

"Before you I've never thought about being in a relationship, I've loved people don't get me wrong but I've never loved them enough to break the code for them, you're the only one and you will be the only one Anakin" Obi-Wan finally stopped speaking, he sat and waited patiently for Anakin to finally say something.

Anakin surged forward and kissed Obi-Wan who didn't hesitate to kiss him back, Anakin was the first to break the passionate kiss, "I feel same way, I know I've liked people in the past but you're the only one for me, I'm scared you'll realise that you can do better" Anakin confessed looking away.

"I don't think I can, you're not perfect but you're perfect for me" Anakin laughed loudly with a bright blush high on his cheeks "ok can we stop being so sappy now?" Anakin asked.

Obi-Wan smirked at him "but it's so fun to see you blush like that" Obi-Wan said which caused Anakin to blush a brighter red "I wonder how far down that blush really goes" Obi-Wan told him while moving closer.

He cupped Anakin's neck and kissed him again, Anakin pushed him away with a smile, Obi-Wan pouted "why do you flirt so much?" Obi-Wan's pout was replaced by a blush, "it's a bad habit I learnt from my master" he explained, Anakin raised an eyebrow "he flirted to get people to do what he wanted, it was subtle so it didn't bring us any attention and I think I just picked up on it and started using myself" he shrugged slightly embarrassed Anakin smiled softly at him "it's nice to hear you speak about him" he grinned cheekily "it's also nice to see you be embarrassed for once" Anakin moved so he could straddle Obi-wan's waist.

Obi-wan smirked at him, his hands slid slowly down Anakin's body until they were resting on his arse Anakin grinned down at him "you finally gonna make good on all those promises?" He asked, Obi-wan flipped them over and kissed Anakin deeply "I was planning on it" Anakin chuckled, it didn't last for long because he being silenced by Obi-wan's travelling hands.

"I love you" Obi-wan whispered, "I love you" Anakin whispered back.