Chapter 9:Crimson Hair Dye

3rd Person POV.

Tap

Tap

Tap

The sound of tapping was heard in the quiet store as our protagonist sat on the cashier's chair counting the numbers of hours that had passed by..

'7 more minutes until the end of my shift'

Bbbbbbbpppp.....

Hearing the automatic doors open (Y/N) straightened her back ,glancing at the teen that had just entered who approached the hair dye's aisle looking troubled before asking the one incharge of the aisle .

"Uhm excuse me?,"the said teen asked (Y/N)'s colleague as he sheepishly rub the back of his neck.

"Yes?How may I help you sir?"

"What is the best hair dye to dye your hair if it's your first time dyeing it?"

Hakirou,(Y/N)'s co-worker thought for a bit as she look at (Y/N)'s direction and motioned for her to come,standing up (Y/N) went and stopped a good meters away from her coworker.

"(Y/N) you once told me that you work part-time in a salon right?,"the mentioned female blinked, nodding her head in confirmation.

"Then would you be a dear and help him!,"Hakirou said in a mischievous tone all the while pushing the other blacknette towards the girl before observing them in store's counter that the heroine was once seated.

Sweatdropping (Y/N) looked at the teen who has a black straight hair accompanied with his striking red irises and sharp razor teeth that resembled a shark ?Though (Y/N) realised that the male was sweating due to the weather outside making him slightly red.

"Uhm.....what is the-"

"You wanted to know what hair dye to use since it is your first time coloring your hair?"

"Yeah"

Sighing (Y/N) signaled the male to follow her towards the end of the aisle.Silently the atmosphere between the two somehow became uncomfortable .

'What's with this atmosphere?,'the stranger thought as he was not used to this kind of atmosphere unlike (Y/N) who was already a veteran in this kind of situation.

Thankfully the two arrive at there destination that almost made the boy bumped into the female's back from her sudden halt.

"What color do you want ?"

"Crimson?,"that came out as a question rather than a statement.

Crouching down (Y/N) rummange on the displayed hair dyes looking for the crimson colored hair dye that the male wanted. The male on the other hand feels unease as he now took a good look at her face .

'What beautiful e-Wait why does she look familiar is she-'

Snapping out of his daze he averted his eyes to look around the store trying to divert his attention away from the girl .

"Apperantly we run out of crimson hair dye but would this do?,"(Y/N) said albeit holding up a red hair dye box.

"That would do.Thanks by the way I'm Kirishima Eijirou,"he said as he is still trying to figure out who she was and he thought that maybe he should introduce himself so that he can know her name and recall on where he saw her all the while try to decrease the already awkward atmosphere.

"(Y/N),"she replied as she shook his hand and then put her hand back in place before taking a strand of his hair.

'Hmmm....his hair is so soft and well taken care of and he doesn't look bad with black hair so why-'

"You sure you want to dye your hair it's pretty with just the way it is and you look pretty handsome with it,"(Y/N) spoke without knowing that it came out of her mouth but shrug it off as it was already spilled.

The teen stiffened as his red face intensified not knowing what to say or react since it was the first time that someone appreciated his hair and called him handsome.

'So bold so manly!!!!'

Taking a step back he bowed 90 degrees as a thank you before dashing to the casher where Hakirou scanned his picked item .

'What is this! why is my heart beating am I having a heart attack!!!!'

"That will be-,"Kirishima doesn't want anyone to see his reddened face because it will be UNMANLY so he just gave her the money on his pockets and he bolted his way home, completely forgetting his change.

"Oh Eijirou welcome ho- why is your face red?,"asked his mother worriedly as the teen remove his shoes.

"N-nothing,"he said before shaking his head to ease the redness of his cheeks and greeted his mom while his mother just chuckled.

"(Y/N) ....you didn't tease the poor boy did you?"

"Tease,"being clueless as she was her colleague face plants on the counter because of the hopeless romantic female.

'Ughhhhh even though I was waiting to see the typical love story of a female and male that meet at a store and fallen in love with each other it just doesn't happen,'Hakirou look back at the female and deliberately sigh in disappointment as the other girl just tilted her head with the same emotionless eyes.

______________________________________

Hit the vote with manliness/womanliness and comment your true feelings!