Chapter 36

| They say pie don't just fall in the sky, but what about mine? |

Nothing happened.

Thankfully.

We slept until it was past eight in the morning, of course we were awoken by Linjie whose morning is clearly not so lovely. After that, Ming Chen was chastised by Linjie earning a full blown laughter from me and immediately turned guilty after seeing the dark eye bags underneath Linjie's eyes.

She couldn't call the hotel staff since this will definitely become a big scoop if it was found that a famous actor was seen on a hotel room with a woman.

It'll probably make things worse, it's for sure.

After that, I was called by my parents and luckily, it was my dad who called me. If it was my brother, heaven knows how much colorful his mind is and he would probably turn his direction here and fight with Ming Chen.

"I still have some clothes with me, though it's a bit long, it's better to have mine than to buy clothes. Who knows what those small minded people think of" Linjie said as she turn her back before us but not before she pointed at Ming Chen. "Don't you dare do immoral things to Mian Mian or I swear to God, manager or not,  I will make you a eunuch"

Ming Chen can only nod timidly before Linjie was out. Well, that was fun.

Soon, it's time to meet the cast and staff and I'm really not that sociable but I'll try my best. They say 'Love the house and its crow' what a wise and impact words.

Even so, my entire being thrummed in tension, eyes wandering around every few minutes as I stand straight on my toes. I tried to lessen my breathing in case someone find it a bit irritating and when I was finally introduced in front of the crowd, I stopped breathing.

"Sorry, my girlfriend's a bit nervous" Ming Chen said and tried to dispel my awkwardness by intertwining his five fingers on my hand.

I took a large breath and smiled, let's just think that this are kids, they definitely are not but still. Let us pretend their kids and act the same, yep, easy peasy.

Nope.

"H-hi" my voice croaked and I have the urged to smack myself down after embarrassing myself.

"It's nice to meet you ms.." a man with a much bigger belly than my father said, I assume he's the director since he stand in the middle and the look on his eyes were sharp like that of an eagle.

"Feng Mian, just call me Feng Mian" I smiled, happy that I could finally talk normally.

"Feng Mian, great name" one staff said as she nodded at me.

"So you're his girlfriend, finally, we can finally see our junior's precious girlfriend that he can't bear to show towards his da ge and da jie"

Some male said, his voice were enough to get any female hooked on. Is he an actor or a CV? His voice is really deep and mellows, it's so pleasing to hear. I looked to the voice direction and couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

"Da-Da Da! It's you, I'm sorry um, hi... hello Da Da, my name is F-Feng Mian"

I wanted to squeal out loud and dance my heart out. I couldn't believe it! It's my idol, my one and only idol who was in hiatus for about four years! Now, he's acting and I couldn't wait to share it to everyone!

Ah! My idol! Mo Qing Zhen Da Da!

"We met eyes! Eep!" I silently screamed as I hold onto Ming Chen's sleeves while looking at my male god with such reverence in my eyes.