Rumor has it she's really a train wreck

The inspiration for this story is the song train wreck by James Arthur

Kaycee's pov
~

A lot of people wonder if my happiness is real or I'm just faking it for the camera. They could be right or they could be wrong but you'll have to wait until the end of this chapter to find out .

Fans pov

~

Fan #1 : I think Kaycee is just naturally happy it's hard to fake a smile that gorgeous.

Fan #2: of course Kaycee is happy she has everything White's there to be sad about?

Sean: deleted comment

Fan # 3: I wanna know what Sean deleted 🤨

Fan # 4: haven't we discussed minding our own business before 🙄

Fan #5: honestly I don't think she's happy she has lost a lot of friends with only two loyal ones left.

Fan #6: no I can see it in her eyes she's definitely not happy.

Fan #7: her music taste shows that she's sad.

Fan #8: is this even a debate ? She's just a happy person.

Hater: she shouldn't be happy sean doesn't like her anymore and neither does any of her friends. She doesn't deserve Sean he's a genius.
Fan #1 to hater: stfu no one asked you you hating ass bitch go get a life
Sean to hater: of course I still love Kaycee she's my best friend and maybe you shouldn't be talking about things you have no idea about. I'm not a genius but I'm glad you think I am but if you're gonna talk bad about the sweetest human on earth I suggest you unfollow me because she isn't going anywhere and we don't need your negativity.
Kaycee to Sean: thanks shamu ♥️

Fan #9: kaycee is fine guys chill

Fan #10: I think Kaycee is happy Ik I would be if I drove a Lexus.

Fan #11: I think she's happy sometimes and sad sometimes she's human.

Fan #12: her smile says she's happy but her eyes say she's not but I don't know i don't know her personally I don't know what goes on in her mind.

Fan #13: i don't know it can go either way and I'm to indecisive too choose one so both?

Kaycee's pov
~
Fan #11 was the closest to being right. I'm happy sometimes and I'm sad sometimes i'm human. I love my life, I love dancing, and yes I love my car😂. But sometimes I get sad. We all have bad days and sometimes I just don't want to be happy. Sometimes I feel alone because most of my friends live hours away. Sometimes hate comments get to me. Sometimes I overthink everything. Some days I mess up a lot in a dance class. Sometimes I feel like dying and I just need someone to save me. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a train wreck and I need someone to pull me out . But all of this is ok because it's what makes me human.

~
Author well that was interesting to write I hope you enjoyed it and I suggest you listen to the song.