twenty one

June 2, 2018

June 2, 2018

SELENE HADN'T BEEN TO MEXICO SINCE SHE WAS EIGHT.

Her parents had took her to visit her mom's side or the family but Selene couldn't remener not one bit of it happening. The only reason she knows about it was because of the pictures they took. She didn't know a lot about the city where her mom was from.

Harry had been doing alright. He wasn't coming to Selene's hotel and crying but he still thinking about Camille. She had gotten a new boyfriend a couple of days ago which kinda pissed Harry off. Why even date him if you were gonna get with someone else in less than three months?

Tour ended in a month and a few days and Selene has no idea what she was going to do. She didn't feel like going back to Arizona or LA. LA reminder her of the past and she needed to let it go. To move on. She wasn't going to go back to Arizona either because of Nate. He thought she was still there so why even put herself in risk like that? It wasn't like he could do anything. She knew he wasn't going to recover fully from whatever happened to him.

Ping Pong had gotten intense during tour. Mostly between Mitch, Selene, and Harry because those three idiots would not stop playing until one of
them got to ten wins first. So far Harry was in the lead with seven wins. Selene has six and Mitch has four. That man fucking sucked. Harry ran into the green room missing his shirt. Selene's eyes furrowed.

"Where is your shirt and why the hell do you have 4 nipples?" she asked.

"Did you not know that?" he asked as he picked up the paddle. "Obviously not. How does that even- never mind," Selene muttered as she stood up. She made her way to the table and picked up the paddle.

"Mitch and Sarah went out to go grab food. What do you want?" Harry asked as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Uh... Just tell them to grab some chicken enchiladas," Selene said. Harry quickly sent a text and placed it back into his pocket. Selene grabbed the ball and lightly hit it.