Author's Note

I'M WRITING TOO MANY BOOKS AT ONCE BUT I KEEP GETTING IDEAS HELP-

Welcome to my fifth book ever! Man, I'm speeding through some of them... Anyway, this book is about (Y/n) and the Bad Guy Sanses. I see a lot of these, and had the idea of doing something different than other people. If this idea has been used before, LET ME KNOW! Then I can mention them here and I won't get yeeted out the window for not saying it was inspired! (It'll be different, you just have to wait :D)

Also, just a disclaimer:

I think of Cross as a bad guy! Yes, he isn't all bad! But I think he fits to the group, especially after seeing Underverse (Watch it or Saness will attacc u at 3am). 

Now, I DON'T think of Fell or Swapfell (Fellswap? IDK it's hard to tell the difference and remember... I'm sorry) as bad guys. They're just following their storylines for each AU, and Fell was 'posessed' by Cross in Underverse. Swapfell did nothing wrong (Of what I know of, anyway). 

Quick question. Do you want me to stop referencing Underverse? You probably do, it's getting kinda annoying of me. Sorry.

Another thing I like to do in my books is make the characters a bit younger than usual (Probably a LOT younger lol). So here are the ages!

(Y/n) - 12

Nightmare - 13

Error - 12 and 1/2

Killer - 12

Cross - 12 and 1/2

Dust - 13

Horror - 13

Now that that's out of the way, I need to say something.

THIS
STORY
IS
ABOUT
LOVING
THEM
ALL
AND
NOT
A
CHOSEN
PATH!!

You love them all at once (If you don't, I'm sorry but WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS-)! This means you can't choose one you love most of all. I mean, yeah you can like one of them a TINY BIT better than the others, but you can't hate five and love one. THAT ISN'T HOW THIS STORY IS GOING!

ONE LAST THING (I might edit if needed later):

I'm too lazy to do fonts like this...

So I'm not gonna.

Thanks for reading this if you did! If you didn't, this story will probably be EXTREMELY CONFUSING. 

<3 you guys,

       undertaleandnekosuwu

(The Sanses are taller than you sorry.)