Hinata x reader {failure}

I watched as the teams energy fell like the ball they were so close to. Everyone's stunned face slowly turned into crying ones. Karusuno lost it. was over for them.
The crowd clapped for both teams after seeing how hard they worked for this win. I slowly got up and ran to them packing up their stuff

"Good job guys! I'm still very proud of you guys"
I patted some of them on the back and ruffled suga and Nishinoya hair. Then I saw him. Hinata angrily packing his stuff muttering under his breath. "Hey babe" i called out to him while putting my hands on his shoulders. I could feel how tense he is just by touching his back. " what do you need y/n" oh he's in a bad mood.., and he had a reason to be. "You did a really good job!" He did not look impress at all I guess he was was upset so I decided to leave him alone till he can calm down.

Time skip

The team took the bus back home while you got a ride with your friends. You took a shower so you smell all night and good and cleaned your room
when you heard a knock at your door.
"Hinata?"
You took a good look a good look at him and could tell he's not okay. "I- I tried so hard! I just wanted to win and we were so close! God I'm such a failure" he ran to your arms while tears fell down his face. Slithering your arms around his neck and you felt tears in the crock of your neck. "Baby no your not. You still played on the court, right?"
You could hear him muffle a "yeah" your heart hurt to see your boyfriend like this. "Then that's all that matters you did very good I'm proud of you"you pulled out of the hug and out hour hands on his face to make him look into your eyes "come over here" you pull him into your room and tucked him into your bed. He got comfy and you left to run to the closest store. Buying all of his favorite snacks and drinks and everything he likes and ran back home.

When you walked in you could see your boyfriend sleeping cuddled up next the stuffed anime he bought your birthday. "Hinata, hey. I'm back"
Nuzzling the bed he wakes up and stares at you with wide eyes. "What did you get?" He whisper his voice a little rasp. "Lets see I got some pork buns, soda, chocolate" his eyes widened and he crawled over so you could sit down to eat too.
"And then the team went like WHOSH! Nishinoya really has some really good receives!"
You laughed as he felt better. "Wanna watch something y/n?" He said while Turning on your lap top. He put his head in the crock of your neck and lightly breathed, his arms were wrapped around your waist lightly and you cuddled while having a Disney marathon.

Y'all volleyball try outs are on Friday
And I just ran a mile don't be surprised when I'm slim thick

Someone talk to me I'm in math please 😹