Characters

Hope Marie 16~real name Hope Valentino she's 16 years old. Hope doesn't know that she was kidnap from her family when she was only 3years old or that the mother who she thought was her mother wasn't her mother. Hope is Shy, calm and very Artistic ,she likes the color yellow, she loves the library has a bold-ass attitude underneath her shyness.

Reno Valentino ~ married his high school sweetheart at the age of 20 the same age his father gave him the Mafia. He has 6 boys and one girl , he was devastated when his princesses was kidnap he felt betrayed by a woman who he called family.

Milia Valentino ~ married her highschool sweetheart at 18. Have 6 sons and 1 daughter, she felt betrayed by Corinne who she called her friend , a sister. She fell into depression from the loss of her daughter. She died in a attack on Hopes 10 birthday

Blake Valentino 28~ the oldest son of Milia and Rome,was 15 when his baby sister was kidnapped. He was heart broken when the woman he once thought of a mother took the only person that made the family happy. He took over the Italian Mafia when he turned 18 which was 3 years after his baby sister went missing. His parents were killed in a attack on hopes tenth birthday so Blake took custody of his younger brother after the death of his parents. He never gave up hope of finding his baby sister, he made a promise to his parents that he would protect his siblings and bring home his baby sister.

Roman Valentino 25~ the second oldest is a twin he is the oldest by 18 minutes. He is the second commander for his brother, Specialize in knife throwing. Roman was devastated by the lost of his baby sister he was only 12 when she went missing. He was heartbroken when his mother and father were kill it was even more painful that they died on hopes tenth birthday.

Rome Valentino 25~ third oldest Romans twin brother. Specialize in explosive third commander for the Capo. Has a cold personality to people he just meet, but not to his baby sister who he missed very much. He was only 12 when she went missing .

Hayden Valentino 23~ A pro at hacking cameras and anything that has a high firewall. He is also good at tracking people down, Hope getting kidnap hit him the most since the both of them were close. Hayden doesn't like to show his emotion to anyone , but when he is alone he secretly sleeps with his baby sister favorite teddy bear he had bought for her third birthday.

Jayden Valentino 20~ He is Specialize in boxing and shooting, he is also a pro football player. He was only 7 when his baby sister was taken, He was devastated since when his mom announced that she was pregnant, he was over joy with happiness. He shield all his emotions when after his parents funeral.

Carter Valentino 18~ he failed a class so he had to repeat sophomore year again. He is very funny, love's to read , very energetic, can fight and shoot. He is also very protective of his younger sister even do he doesn't remember her since he was only 5 when she was kidnap.

Corinne Marine 55- Lost her husband and daughter due to a car accident. Fell into depression, she started to work for the Valentino as their cook. She felt jealous that they get to have happiness and she doesn't, when Milia announce that she was pregnant with a little girl Corinne thought how can a family so cruel bring a baby girl into a world of evil , so she planned to take her on from them. Her plans failed every time she got close to getting her until one night she walked into her room and took her not even caring about the alarm or guards she took her changing her last name but keeping her fist name since it was special.

Dean Smith 28~ best friends with Blake he is also part of the Italian Mafia, specialize in missions and high-tech weapons. He Knows Hope since she was a baby he treated Hope like a sister to him. Dean has two younger brother he cares so much about even do he doesn't show it that much perks of being in the Mafia.

Alex Smith 18~ best friend with carter and Jay. He's very protective of his younger sisters. A senior in high school, loves to play video games a pro at fighting. He's very calm and quiet, he doesn't speak nor talk all the time. He doesn't remember that much of Hope because he was only four.

Gabriel smith 16- second youngest of the smith family he loves football, very good at throwing knife since Roman had thought him a few tricks. Gabriel is the youngest so he most likely gets tease or prank spot by his brothers, the Valentine brothers and the Luca brothers. He was the same age as Hope she went missing, so he doesn't remember much about her only that his parents would tell him that he and her use to play in her play room together when they along with her parents were busy doing their mafia business.

Jordan Luca 27~ oldest cousin of the Valentino family. His mother and father were killed when he was only 11. Has one brother who he swore to protect with his life. He is very close to his 6 cousin. He felt anger and emptiness after his uncle and aunt died since they raise him and his brother since they lost theirs. He was also devastated when his baby cousin was kidnap he was only 15 at the time.

Jay Luca 17~best friends with his cousin carter and Alex smith, they all go to the same school together. He owns his own personal tattoo shop. Has a cold personality , doesn't like people that much.

©| Other character

Mitch Smith 47 ~ has 3 sons, the oldest is 28 years old. He felt anger towards the woman who had taken the one thing that made the Valentino men smile. He was Hopes godfather. Felt devastated when his best friend the Italian boss was murdered along with his wife, he and his wife swore to always be their for the boys when they need father and mother advice.

Bella Smith 46 ~ has 3 children loved all the valentino brothers and the Luca brothers like her own sons. She loved Hope like her own daughter. Fell into depression after the death of her best friend Milia and the Mafia boss

°More character will be revealed°

°Find out what happens on°

°W h y d i d y o u d o i t°