Gown Up

>>Third Person (I have a new story idea so I think this will be the end of this story! new one coming soon luvs xx <3 *also they're older now; Lily is starting Hogwarts and Teddy is in his 3rd year!* Okay now enjoy)

"Lily Malfoy-Potter" Mcgonagall said and the short girl, went up the stairs to sit on the little stool. She was in her little robes and skirt- her hair falling over her left eye that was two different colors. 

"Better be... Gryffindor!" The hat called and she walked over to the clapping table and sat next to Fred II and Hugo, Rose was going up the steps when Lily looked over. "ah of course, another Weasley. Better be, Gryffindor!" Soon she joined Lily. 

"ew her eyes are messed up" "oh gross" Lily was walking in the back of the group and girls in front of her kept looked back. "its called Segmental Heterochromia" Lily mumbled insecurely but they obviously didn't hear.

*^*

"Hows your first day?" Teddy asked, seeing the small girl- she was shorter than most people and was quite pale- definitely a Draco thing. "people are being mean about my eyes again" She said quietly and Teddy gently brushed her hair back and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Don't worry, Flower. You're absolutely gorgeous" Teddy said, taking her hand and they walked into dinner together. 

"Who's the little girl?" Teddy's friends asked when he sat down- Lily was going to go sit at the Gryffindor table but he made her sit with him. "This is my little sister, Lily, Not biologically so don't ask why she doesn't have color changing hair" Teddy clarified as he changed his hair from blue to purple and back to blue and they laughed.

Emily; a long, basically white, haired girl with light purple eyes leaned over the table. "I'm Emily, you can call me Em. I like your eyes. Mine are like that too" She moved her hair to show the little streak of brown in her eyes. "Woah" Lily smiled. "Wait I wanna see" Clark, a boy that wore a lot of yellow and had fake glasses and wavy black hair leaned over. "Woah your eyes are so cool" he said happily and Teddy put his arm around her.

"See, not everyone is mean" Teddy told her and she smiled shyly. "Who's being mean? Do I need to show them a piece of Em" She tried to be scary but it definitely didn't work. "Just some girls in Gryffindor. Do you think Daddy would be mad that I don't like it?" "He showed me I can whoever i want. You'll like it- at some point. You'll make great friend; like these idiots, and start liking it" Teddy hummed and Lily tapped the table.

"I think you already have an admirer" Teddy hummed, poking her and motioning to a Slytherin boy with dirty blonde hair who was staring at her with blush over his cheeks. "But no boys! you're staying a baby forever" "Am not" Lily whined and Teddy teased. "My baby, just like Harry told me, I'll always be his and Draco's baby. You know I did promise to keep you protected and be the best brother ever so" Teddy teased and Lily smiled. 

"well you are the best brother" Lily said and Emily let out a sweet awe and made them blush. "Oh shush you" Teddy threw a napkin at her and she giggled.

*^*

"Hi" A small voice said and Lily turned around and smiled. "Hello" she was walking to her next class but she had a break before she had to be there. "I'm Rhys-" "You're in my potions class right?" Lily accidentally cut him off but he was about to say he was in her potions and he nodded.

"Did you want to walk with me?" she asked and he nodded so they wouldn't be late. "Yeah I saw you with Teddy, are you guys friends?" he asked and she smiled, hiding her eye since she wanted this boy as a friend- since she doesn't like the other Gryffindors.

"He's my big brother, not biologically; I'm Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy's daughter. But they adopted him when he was a little baby but yes he's my brother" "Woah! you're Harry Potter's daughter, that's so cool" He said happily and she smiled.