11

5:30 a.m 

"Oh you're awake", Yoongi said as he finished his glass of water. "I'm not "awake", that would mean I actually got to sleep-"

"You haven't slept?" Yoongi washed his cup. "No! I just got in-"

"Go sleep", Yoongi said while walking to go upstairs. "Do you not realize how busy you are? We have to go to a suit fitting at six thirty for the first episode release-"

"You're my assistant Park-"

"DO YOU NOT GET HOW BUSY I AM? AND I'M ALSO-"

"Lower your voice", Yoongi was getting annoyed. "NO! BECAUSE-" Yoongi turned around, "Taehyung's here sleeping, lower your voice", he turned back around to continue walking. "WHAT? YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE? ARE YOU-"

"Yes, and he's sleeping". 

Jimin shook his head in disapproval.

Yoongi knew it, but didn't care. 

-

12:02 p.m 

"SO YOU WHAT-" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung hushed him. "You spent the night as his place?" Taehyung nodded. "Did you do anything?" Jungkook so curious. 

"No..." Taehyung did feel bad on lying but, he didn't want anyone to know that what happened. "Well, when you woke up what happened?" 

Taehyung sighed, "Nothing...he wasn't there, just a note saying that there would be his driver to bring me home or school, which...I came here-"

"You woke up late? But that doesn't happen unless-" Jungkook was shocked. "You had alcohol!"

"Shut!" Taehyung pleaded. "I don't want to talk about it anymore-"

"Why?" Jungkook asked. "Just, let it go-"

"If I spent the night with an artist you loved then-"

"Jungkook, please", Jungkook nodded and shut up. 

12:40 p.m 

"Taehyung-"

Taehyung was typing away, "Hold on, I'm almost done with this page-" 

"You need to see this", Jungkook turned his laptop over to Taehyung. 

"SEOUL TEA: AGUST D MYSTERY BOYFRIEND SPENDS NIGHT? SEE PHOTOS BELOW" 

Taehyung felt his stomach turn. "Tae...", Jungkook whispered. "This isn't happening", Taehyung felt himself shake. "You're nervous because you two did something, right?" Jungkook saw how Taehyung frowned and slowly nodded.

"It's not that , god no, but I...kissed him". 

Jungkook packed up his things quickly, "You have to go home now, people are starting to look". 

Taehyung wanted to cry, he didn't want people knowing his business, he didn't want people to know he spent the night at Agust D's because it looks so wrong, granted it was, but people would jump to conclusions. 

Taehyung sped walked out with Jungkook by his side who covered Taehyung with his jacket. "Jin hyung will know what to do". 

-

"Well sit down", Jin said sternly as Taehyung and Jungkook sat down. "Jungkook, you know our house, get yourself something to drink-"