Part 20

Blood. Blood is everywhere where Rogues successfully enter. There were many of them than they anticipated. The warriors are breathing hard from the fight. They showed no mercy to the stinking bastards who threaten their peace. Lloyd spit the blood from his mouth, scanning the area for any sign of life.  

"Zion, Burn this garbage. I don't want their rotting body on my land. "

"Yes Alpha."

"How many casualties ?" 

"Seven warriors died, fifteen were injured. "

 "Jake get our best tracker. It's hunting time."

Jake nod and left to comply.

 Lloyd gritted his teeth. He walk with long strides back to the pack house. He needed to wash the blood covering his body. He tousle his hair furiously. He kicked the door on his room it went flying to the wall and enter the bathroom.  He wash his face and lean both his hands on the sink. 

He was out near the border for an early morning run trying hard to calm his nerves.  He stay away from the pack the whole day suppressing  the urge to kill any of his men. He needed to do something to divert his attention from the things that was killing him. How could it be that she's not his mate? He felt it. He was sure about it. His wolf hid behind his mind. Obviously upset as well that their mate didn't recognize them. He was about to leave when he felt something odd. His  attention turn on the fast car leaving his territory. His eyes  caught just almost before he missed those beautiful wide eyes looking at him. He recognize those beautiful eyes. His heart pounded hard inside his chest. The world stop spinning he froze from where he was standing. It took him a little while before he recover and it hit him hard. His mate is inside that car. She know they're mates and she's leaving. His wolf was alert told him to run after their mate. He ran towards the car screaming for the guards to stop it. He shifted into his wolf and a message was heard through the mind link. They all freeze  about a breach on the west border.  He look at the car which was  getting further from them. He gritted his teeth and ran back to help his men. Alpha duties comes first.

When he went out  he saw the men ready to leave.  Antonio and Ben are standing near the two cars they're going to use. Jake  was checking the door looking where the other part went.  He walk back to let him pass. 

"What's the plan?" Jake asked.

"Flip Blood Moon Pack if we must and take my mate home at all cost. "

"Roger  Alpha."

The men get in the car and leave. Jack was driving beside Lloyd . The other two are on the other car. They were running fast. Half of the day was already wasted from killing rogues. They needed to get there as soon as they can before she come up with another stupid antics.

"How did she convince Caleb and his men take her with them?"

"Just get there as fast as you can before I throw another car and drag you pretty ass Gamma."

He doesn't have any idea how  she did that. Unless those men have other plans for her. He's not letting that to happen. When they got her he swear he will punish her for her stupidity.

It took them two hours before arriving in the Blood Moon Pack. The guards identify them and was given permission from the Alpha to enter the territory. Alpha Samson was on his door when they arrive. He smile and walk to them when they went out of the car. 

"Lloyd, good to see you. What can I do for you ?" They shook hands.

"Samson, it's good to see you too. You got something that belongs to me and I'm here to fetch her."

Alpha Samson raise his brow. Amused that he was looking for a woman.

"I doubt there's any  woman could resist your charm pretty Alpha. But if that is really the case, feel free to look in my land. "

"Thank you, I owe you for this. You have three men who came to my territory yesterday and left this morning. They left with her. "

" Oh Yes, Caleb, Nathan and Joshua. I'll send someone to get them for you, including the woman you said they have with them."

Lloyd nodded. They were usher in the living room and was given refreshment while waiting for the men. Lloyd stood up the moment the men enter. He place his untouched drink on the center table.

"There is no need for introduction because you all are acquainted. Caleb where is the woman?

Caleb was looking directly at Lloyd. He can see how angry the Alpha is.He swallow when he narrow his eyes on him. He look at his Alpha and answer.

"She's no longer with us Alpha. She insisted not to come here. We drop her in the road and she went the other way. "

"Why did you took her with you? She's mine!" Lloyd yell. His face was all red from anger.

Caleb stood uncomfortably. He was stupid to interfere, but she look so desperate.

Lloyd walk away out from the house. Nose flaring he kicked the rock on his way. It went flying on their car leaving an ugly bent on the door. 

"Calm down, we'll get her back." Jake said from behind. 

"Get in the car. We'll check every pack nearby. We wont stop till we find her!"

On the road Jake was on his phone talking to Zion. He was left to protect the pack for any possible attack. Jake nodded and smile with the information he got.

Lloyd was sitting quietly looking outside the window, letting the cool air hit his face.