I pulled myself up out of bed, as I started up my p.c. I changed into a green crewneck and some black shorts. I brushed my hair and pulled it back into a loose ponytail, pulling out a few pieces to frame my face, after a put on some eyeliner and mascara.

I sat down in my chair and put on my headset before starting my stream, "what's up chat, how are we all doing this lovely Tuesday morning?" I greeted them as they entered the chat room, I watched as the messages flew down the side of my screen "so today we're gonna be messing around on the dream smp, uh, I don't have anything planned but I know Tommy and Wilbur on, so we'll see".

I started up my Minecraft and logged onto the server, right as I had joined the game Tommy messaged me to join general 4, so I did. "hey" I said as I entered the room, "Hi Violet" "what are you two up to?" "building tourist attractions for L'manburg," Tommy told me, "don't start with all this statue shit again" "Oh fuck off Vie" "cool it hotshot," I said, knowing it would piss him off, and that's exactly what it did.

The way Tommy presented himself on stream compared to how he actually was in real life was very different. Yes, he still had the same sense of humor and was still the same person, he was much more toned down off-stream and was easy to talk to. Sometimes it messed with me when we were live together.

"Violet," Will said, causing Tommy and me to stop our pointless arguing, "yeah?" "do you want to join L'manburg?" "Will, I'm American, I also do not meet the standard to be considered a man," I told him, "No way is an American girl becoming apart of L'manburg. As the vice president, I don't allow it" Tommy protested, "Well Tommy, you don't get a say" Will spoke, "ha, get fucked".

"Vie, would you like to join?" Wilbur asked me, "If I'm able to, then yeah I'm down to join" I heard Tommy let out a very frustrated sigh, "Will-" the boy was cut off, "then it's settled, welcome to our great nation" "fuck you" "pissbaby"