47 - slut?

⚠️ a/n : WARNING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SOME SWEARING WORDS. i mean i know most of my chapter includes some swearing words BUT THESE ARE MORE EXPLICIT. ⚠️

Y/N POV

'*exhale* okay you can do this.'

i put my phone on the bed so the camera was facing the ceiling. jisung, raemi, and chanwoo look at me weirdly because i keep inhaling and exhaling.

"umm what are you doing?" chanwoo asked making me jump a little.

"nothing?" i said but more like ask.

i gain all of my courage together to answer the call and finally pressing the accept button.

'yoongi wants to facetime you
accept or decline'

"umm hello?" i said nervously when i see his face on the screen.

"yah! you said you want to call me back earlier why didn't you call me back?" he spoke.

"i was busy?"

"let me guess, busy with that guy you post on instagram?"

"how do you know?" i ask him in shock.

"i just know it—" then he kept on rambling about why i didn't call him back and stuff. but i'm busy protecting my phone from jisung who really want to throw my phone away with chanwoo and raemi helping me causing to make some rustling noise and i'm guessing yoongi here that.

"and— wait are you listening to me?" he asked suspiciously.

"huh? yeah i'm listening to you." i said to him and lightly slap jisung arm that almost reach my phone ad that makes him want to take my phone more.

"then why do i here rustling?" he asked.

"it must be in your imagination." i answered.

"could be. oh yeah i have a date earlier with hara, we went to a restaurant then go to the mall. she was so fun to talk too. and do you know—" without hesitating i hang up the facetime causing yoongi on the other side stare at his phone in confusion.

i don't need to hear his date with his new girlfriend. then i hear someone message me. of course it's yoongi.

+++

Today

yoongi :
why did you hang up?
[23:56]

y/n :
my battery almost died sorry.
[23:56]

yoongi :
oh okay i can tell you all of the details tomorrow.
[23:56]

y/n :
um yeah sure.
bye.
[23:57]

yoongi :
byeee
[23:57]
Read.

+++

"see! i told you! you shouldn't talk to him again!! he's just gonna talk about his so called girlfriend and leave you hurting." jisung said while rolling his eyes.