Quick backround and quirk explantion

Quirk 1:
body manifestation: u can add attachments to your body like wings, a tail, another arm , Anything u can manifest. But the bigger the attachment the more energy it takes from you. Like wings they take about 15 percent of my energy if I make my wing span about 9 ft. I could turn into a dragon if I wanted but it would take about 95% of my energy and wouldn't last long because of how big the manifest is. about 10 minutes and I would be out. Also if your feeling strong anger or sadness your wings will manifest by it self because they are what you manifest the most . Your body reacts to the emotion as a threat like your in danger.

Quirk 2:
Wind control : ive been practicing this quirk for years because it is easier than my other one so I have mastered it. I can control the air/ wind around me and fly,move objects, move water with the wind, and shoot targets with precise wind pressure.

Family situation:
I live with my brother (19) kaki. And my aunt (24) hina.
She adopted me and my brother when I was 10 after our mom died and dad left after we were born.

Facts about brother:
he's a pot head 🍃, he's protective but still let's me do stuff, I'm his favorite person, lets me smoke with him on special occasions, gamer

Facts about "me"/ you:
We are 16 , attracted to woman in any way you want, idk how gay y'all are.(<<yes this info is important) does smoke sometimes, used to self harm but havnt in a year( yes it's important to the story), friendly, brother is best friend.

Auntie facts: she is chill, let's my brother smoke but doesn't know I do, super close with me, 5,4 very beautiful, looks 16. Amazing cook. Works a lot out of town.

(A/n) hope this helps y'all get to know the characters a bit more and our situation🥰. See u in the next chapter!