xx - apology

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

We had just pulled up to my building when my phone kept going off . It was Alex but I didn't feel like picking it up . Was I pissed? Of course I was, I had just given myself to him and he flees the scene.  I let it go to voicemail and Warren and I keep talking.

By the third phone call I decided to answer since I was getting out of the car , "Hello?"

Before Alex can say anything Warren yells over while getting back in the driver's seat , "I'll see you tonight. I'll text you my address."

I wave him off , cringing at what this could sound like to Alex. But then I remembered he left me to see another woman . A woman he willingly hurt his brother over . I steeled my resolve to be mad at him, and rightfully so.

"Alex? What is it?" I say into the phone .

"Are you going to Warren's tonight? Why?" Was the first thing he said to me . He sounded kind of mad,  but what right does he have?

"He invited me over, I didn't know what your plans were or how long you were going to sit with 'Penny'," I say with an irritated voice as I emphasized her name. I don't know the woman but I know I don't like her.

How does someone go off and ruin two brothers? And on top of that she isn't even in the picture anymore,  yet she found a way in . And now, it's not just two brothers but me as well .

"This is better if I come and see you . I'm not taking no for an answer, so I'm on my way," he says and then hangs up before I can protest .

Fuming at this short exchange I stomped into my building and into the elevator.  Once I got through my door I threw down my duffel bag.

"Whoa, I'm guessing you didn't have a wonderful evening?" Sonja asks with confusion on her face as she walks towards the kitchen.

"Ugh, I thought it was all good ," I saw before covering my face with my hands, "we had an amazing night, heck we had an equally amazing morning until Warren showed up."

"Wait a minute, back it up . Let's start with the amazings first and then circle back to Warren," Sonja says as she takes a seat at the dining table.

I groaned at her , "We had dinner , walked on the beach and then he kissed me . The toe curling kind of kiss . I was completely under his spell and then we went back to the beach house and....." Sonja gasps , "well you know.  And then we had a repeat a couple times more that night and then once in the shower when we were getting ready for breakfast. "

"Damn, sounds like a lot of pent up aggression you were letting out," she says to me , "How does Warren fit into this scenario?"

So I told Sonja about what transpired this morning and how Alex took off without a second glance . She stood up , "What is wrong with him ? Why would he just leave of 'girlfriend' to go to some woman that not only broke his brother , or broke him,  but almost broke a relationship between brothers? Is he dense?"

I raise my shoulders , "I don't know, but he kept calling and calling . When I finally answered he got uppity because he heard Warren confirming dinner plans tonight," j tried to sneak that last part in .

"Excuse me? Hussy , did you just say you're having dinner at Warren's?" She looked at me with her big eyes .

"He asked me if I wanted to hang out since Alex ditched me . Before you start assuming things, this is NOT a day."