3. Regretting it

This chapters a bit cheeky! So if you don't want to read anything graphic then don't read the end!

I listened to Outside by the weeknd throughout this chapter but couldn't find a link to attach, so if you're interested in listening to a song while reading then put this one on (:

Want more of this story?

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT (:

*****************************************

"I can't believe what just happened!" Amber went on. "Was he going to kill us?" She shrieked, as we walked into the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment my father bought me. Sure it was small but it had an amazing view of the city.

I did know that Amber was having a fit at what had just happened, but I tried to stay calm. I was just thankful we were away and safe.

"Jeez, Christina! Way to pick a winner." She plopped herself on my couch.

"I didn't pick him. You're the one that wanted to stalk him." I made air quotations with my fingers. "Because he was a 'hunk'. And I said it was a bad idea."

She sighed in defeat. "Okay true, I'm sorry. Just god hope we don't see him again." She rubbed her temples. "I still think we should call the police."

"And tell them what?" I frowned sitting next to her. "That we sprayed pepper spray in a guy's eyes, even though we didn't know what he was going to do."

Rafael didn't do anything, we didn't even see if he had a gun. Even though I knew he would have had one, like that night I met him.

"And those men were criminals, best we don't get involved in that mess." I shivered at the memory of the lifeless body being carried.

So messed up.

"Okay, you're right. We'll forget about it. Just stay away from him, he's way beyond bad news." She pointed at me, her eyes, blue with worry.

"Trust me, I'm ahead of you." I nodded, taking a deep breath. We both agreed to not talk about it anymore, so we ordered Chinese takeout and watched movies. Both safe at home.

You can't stop thinking about him.

I won't lie, I couldn't stop thinking about Rafael, how sexy and forbidden he was. He made me sęxually frustrated.

Something about possible-killer-assholes that pay for your cab fare, hey?

Amber went home, leaving me alone.

Which let me finally fix my frustration with a hot bath. There is nothing wrong with a woman giving herself pleasure, my mother was a liar if she said she's never done it.

A crack outside the bathroom door made me jump while I dried my hair. It's nothing, I told myself. The wooden floors in this apartment creak and crack all the time.

Crack.

Okay having a look won't hurt my conscious. I quickly gave my hair a shake and parted it in the middle, walking out into the little living room, i felt a cold breeze-which was odd. I looked around and saw no one.

Crack.

Okay, I might go to the kitchen... Just in case.

I less than calmly went into my kitchen grabbing a butcher knife from the drawer.

I turned around slowly feeling like someone was watching me. But no one was there. I walked slowly out of the kitchen towards the living room again.