Taken

|C h a p t e r 1|

Milia POV: {Mother}

"Play nice boys" I shouted at my sons who were playing on the boxing mat their father had bought them for their birthday.

"Si mama" the twins Roman and Rome said at the same time while going back to practicing.

You see my husband Reno owns and Italian Mafia so we must train our sons how to defend their selves since we have so many enemies.

My older son Blake will own the mafia since he was the oldest. When he turns 18years old he will take over the Mafia, his training started years ago on his 10 birthday.

"Boys be careful" I warned them for the third time.

"Non preoccuparti, zia, me la caverò con loro" my oldest Nephew Jordan told me in Italian with and evil smirk on his face as he watch the boys try to get up breathing heavily.

{Don't worry aunty I will take it easy on them}

"Are you boys okay?" I asked my two 13 year old sons who look like they were about to faint.

"Si mamma were fine" Roman assured me while Rome nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay I will just get you some wate-" the sound of crying cut me off , all the boys stop what they were doing and turned their attention to the door.

At the door stand my oldest son blake with my beautiful daughter. I watch as He made his way with a fussy Hope in his hand, I watched as he calmly placed her into his younger brother who had the gift to make her stop cry.

Sensing that she was placed into Hayden's arm Hope immediately fell asleep sucking her finger.

"That's not fair" Roman said quietly not wanted to wake her up.

" life isn't fair" Hayden shoot back.

" lets just take a second to look at how cute my baby sister looks" Blake told everyone. "Aww" and "yes" was heard from the boys.

"Mawmy cwn I hold my baby swister" my 4 year old son carter asked.

"When your older baby "

"But I am oldwr" he shoots back.

" aww does my little baby bwother wants to hold baby sister " Roman said mocking him.

"Mawmy tell Row to leve me alwone"

"Roman leave your brother alone" I said glaring at him.

"Mommies cry a bab-" Roman was cut off from the slamming opening revealing his father who looked pissed.

I calmly grab Hope from out of Hayden arm placing her into mine and made my way to the door to my husband who looks like he was going to murder someone any second.